Playlist updates?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Playlist updates?

So I was wondering...is Ghosts Wii U going to at least recieve new playlists that the other consoles get? That's one thing that's always been missing. BO1's Express playlist, MW3's Infection/Dropzone/Juggernaut, BO2's Arm Race, ETC. None of them made it to the Nintendo versions.

What's got me worried is that IW confirmed that there's no Search and Destroy playlist because they want to push the new Search and Rescue mode instead:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Teanah/status/396506594172624897?p=v

Surely IW will give in to the pressure and eventually add classic SND back...will the Wii U be screwed like with past added playlists in the event this happens?

Level 37
9 REPLIES

Re: Playlist updates?

in reply to nintendon_t

Nobody cares about SND?

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I'll play it, but if it isn't there I won't care a bit...TDM and FFA for lone-wolves baby!

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

i kind of care but i got to admit in BO2 i didn't really play SND as much as i did before

Level 6

in reply to nintendon_t

Whats the point of having both SnD and SnR. Its got to be either destroy or rescue.(unless the player numbers pickup and are more than BOP2).

Level 2

in reply to TCC-WaSP

The tension of only having one life is what makes SND fantastic. SNR ruins that.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Although I only played a handful of SnD games in BO I believe and I won't miss it at all, I agree with

Level 6

in reply to nintendon_t

IMO, the way SnR works, its sounds like it is less camper friendly unlike good ol'SnD.

Level 2

in reply to TCC-WaSP

Campers gonna camp either way. If anything SNR is going to even have more campers because people might camp around tags to get kills.

Mixing KC and SND is like mixing Ketchup and Peanut Butter.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

i only played SND a few times, and even though i did like it.... most of the players weren't going to destroy anything they would just camp and try and kill the enemy, there were times when the bomb wasn't even picked up..... which is good to a certain point but then why just make a mode similar to that one but no planting of anything and just kill with no respawning......

Level 2

Studios