QuickScoping being nerfed...your opinion?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: QuickScoping being nerfed...your opinion?

in reply to GermanicMexican

true, definitly true. but PC has the best aim so dont need aimassist, as a direct result it takes more skill and is harder to QS. but PC should have it the most because keyboard/mouse is more accreat so QS'rs without at a forced disadvantige can fight back better than with DA with no aimassist or wiimote with no aimassist.

Level 22

I couldn't resist not commenting on this. I can already tell that lots of people will disagree with me.

If I was planning on buying them game, I would be a little bit upset, but since I'm not planning on buying it, I really don't care. I like to QS from time to time. Its more fun than running around with some SMG/AR/LMG, where all I have to do is look near a guy to get a kill.Im not saying that QSing takes skill, because it doesnt, but dont say that using an LMG, SMG or AR does take skill. Those things are even easier to use than a sniper rifle.

Level 6

quickscoping, good riddance.

How many time have I come across a sniper 10 feet in front of me, has time to ADS and kill me before I can get a shot off with my hipfire  SMG? Of course the stupid lag comp in BO2 has something to do with that, I was probably dead before I even saw him.

Level 9

About time that quickscoping was adjusted. I commend Infinity Ward for defying my expectations.

Level 26

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Level 21

Why cant they just make it so snipers dont have aim assist? Its so easy, they dont need to fricken change the entire sniping mechanic just because the aim assist helps you too much. BRING QS'ing BACK TO WHEN IT TOOK SKILL!!! ( cod 4 )

Level 4
Highlighted

FInally sniping MIGHT take skill now

Level 6

if they get rid of quickscoping get rid of target finder and camping all togather. make a real faced paced fps that people will actually ejoy not staying at a door or in a corner with a smg aimed down sight

Level 4

I'm very glad that quickscoping is gone. It was incredibly annoying to deal with. I really hated being on a VSAT streak or even a Brutal streak, and by simply looking at the sniper at close range, i'm instantly dead. Good on Infinity Ward for removing this trash. It requires little skill (I must say it does need skill) and is easily doable with enough practice, making it extremely unfair. Its just a pain in the @ss to play against.

Level 14

Studios