Quit dissing the Devs

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Quit dissing the Devs

in reply to iiGhillieSniper1

im not blaming trey for this mess its completely infinity wards fault.Their some issues that need to be fixed asap like for instance the bad spawns,the knifing as well cause wen ur not even close to the guy he still gets u,and also giving us dedicated servers which would lessen some of the bad lag thats been on the rise lately and of course increasing the player cap from 12 to 18 for these big maps.

Level 7

What der bananas

Level 7

OP what are you doing.

Wii U is not next gen, it's something better. We exist in fourth dimensional space. The PS4/XBone and their poor launch titles can't handle my cat Mario.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Guess who it is? xD

Still though, the Wii community is better than this. Don't end up to turn out to be like the PS3/Xbox guys.

Level 1

Too late. You've missed the great Wiimote-whinefest, when all of a sudden wiimoters whined about AA being taken away after spending years preaching about how AA is for the weak. We're just as bad as everybody else.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

And have you noticed all those op's have gone away? lol, told you it would happen...

Level 29

in reply to Padiego

The irony haha. I remember the good Mw3 AA "op oomg" things. xD

Level 1

in reply to Padiego

Yup, although i think we crossed that line a while ago, during Black Ops 2's rein.

Level 12

in reply to barolb

it was really bad/annoying here the past few weeks, think you may have been busy with school...

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Even so, I was able to keep up, to some degree, with reading the discussions. I still say it was worse in Black Ops 2. And i am saying that after reading all the discussions about the aim assist on Wii Remote in this game. I'm well aware of it... I still feel kind of glad i didn't buy Ghosts though. This feeling surged yesterday when i completed my philosophy essay for hand-in... If i bought ghosts, and assuming a situation where i enjoyed it, i probably would not have made it on time to hand-in that damn essay.

When i look at maps like Stonehaven (if i remember that map's name correctly), i recall that my eyesight is as good as crap, so i would likely suck at long ranges, which is what a sniper is suppose to be good at. So yeah, i still don't feel like i'm missing much. Mainly, i miss Wii Remote sniping more than anything else in the games these days XD

Level 12

Studios