Quit dissing the Devs

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Quit dissing the Devs

in reply to iiGhillieSniper1

Sadly I find the CoD community a cut-throat one. More likely than any other community, they tend to  "bite the hand that feeds"

We are lucky to even have points of contact.

Years ago you would pay money per minute on a phone to get in contact with someone regarding a game.

Now you can even TWEET at them xD

Level 3

Completely agree, and people keep whining about wanting stupid fixes regarding specific guns, perks etc. in which the Wii U Treyarc dev team have no control over. :/

Level 5

it may seem like dissing the devs but its just some impatient peeps, that think everything should be perfect right out of the box.

Level 3

It's not A_Trey_U's fault. He and the rest of the Treyarch Wii U team only helped port this game. Not create it. They have no control what IW does to their game. Blame Mark Rubin and IW. He lied and never gave us dedicated servers. Hopefully Infinity Ward will at least fix the damn spawn points.

If you have any complaints or concerns tweet them directly.

Mark Rubin (IWMarkRubin) on Twitter

Tina Palacios (Teanah) on Twitter

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to CAL619GUY

CAL619GUY wrote:

It's not A_Trey_U's fault. He and the rest of the Treyarch Wii U team only helped port this game. Not create it. They have no control what IW does to their game. Blame Mark Rubin and IW. He lied and never gave us dedicated servers. Hopefully Infinity Ward at least fixes the damn spawn points.

If you have any complaints or concerns tweet them directly.

Mark Rubin (IWMarkRubin) on Twitter

Tina Palacios (Teanah) on Twitter

Listen to this video and why they have a twitter, including A_T_U. Its only an opinion, but I think its true, very true, and I've said it before myself. And since there has been nothing but hostility here in this forum aimed at the maker and developers, why do you think their appearance here is at an all time minimal now? He may not be the boss man, but he knows what he's doing and why. This game is a lazy rehash made up with parts of other games and its a lazy Treyarch port, which is why its bogged down with the same problems of Bo2. Nothing has changed, nothing will change and they knew it all along. We have been conditioned to accept crap games and put down those that complain. We have been turned into sheep..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Ok.  He makes a very good point.  I still don't think insulting the dev's helps the current situation, but maybe if more people felt this way, we would have a better game at launch.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

I still don't think insulting the dev's helps the current situation,

I personally haven't insulted anyone, I have been complaining my ass off to deaf ears and getting annoyed, thus leading me to speak my mind on how things are or are not handled. There's a difference between insulting and complaining, and its not my fault if certain people take it so personally..

Level 21

in reply to CAL619GUY

Most likely someone higher up the corporate ladder told Mark Rubin to tell us we're getting dedicated servers.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

ERIC HIRSHBERG?

Level 3

so are we not getting tbem now? i like the "bite the hand that feeds" comment daz. last time i checked i pay their salary.

Level 29

Studios