Shafted again. No surprise.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Shafted again. No surprise.

Got a flyer for EB games saying " take home ghost for the holidays"   and all versions there   for all the same price. then if you look beside it  It says 4DLC packs blah blah save 10$ .. and heres the part where i'm not surprised.  Its only for  ps3,ps4,xbox360, xbone.  SO this means  PC or wii U wont be getting shit.  you really  can tell who their favourites are.  Greedy  IW is greedy and a poop company that needs a complete management and ownership change. End rant lol.

Level 3
25 REPLIES

Re: Shafted again. No surprise.

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

I am TOTALLY not shocked by the Wii U (saddened though )...  BUT THE PC?! REALLY ACTIVISION?!!! NOW YOU"RE GOING TO GET 2 ANGRY COMMUNITIES!

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I think the PC community has better games to play than CoD...I think at one point the Wii had more players on BO than PC.

Level 33

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

Savy PC gamers don't need to waste their money on DLC, they have mods.

Level 7

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

whats the point of these threads? if youre not surprised why are you posting? what is your topic, other than iw is a "poop" company? how is this constructive or helpful? how is this not spam? why isnt this crying dlc garbage thread locked? how does dlc for a community of a few thousand, 800-1000 of them playing at any given time even going to work? these are the questions id like to have answered.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Too true Bobby. I cannot fathom why people keep doing this. I bought a Wii U for the Nintendo exclusives. I want to play Metroid, and Zelda...SSBU.. CoD is just a game to pass the time till those juggernauts are released. That said, after MW3, I didn't expect DLC. After BO2 didn't get DLC, I didn't expect it for the Wii U either, ever. People bought the U, like me, mostly for the exclusives, but, unlike me, they don't think CoD is worth the time to invest in. This disparity is reflected in the playerbase. Not everybody uses their U for CoD. The better experiences were on the PS3-360. There is absolutely no reason for people on those consoles to transition to the U for CoD. IW knows this, so we don't get DLC. Not worth the time/resources to do, if there isn't much "reward" if you will, to be had.

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Most people I know bought the WiiU for CoD and wiimote compatibility, but treyarch built the game around the gamepad. That was a huge mistake imo..

Level 21

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Same here, but I am also trying to support Nintendo with the Third Party software. But it would be nice to have something extra...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

exactly what ive been trying to say.

Level 3

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

i have gave them countless of suggestions called over the phone many times to CALMLY  work things out but nope.  so saying i'm being unhelpful about the stuff. I've tried. they are stubbron. Enough said.

Level 3

Studios