Support fell faster then BO2 ...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Support fell faster then BO2 ...

in reply to WiimotesRus02

funny thing is i wasnt mad about hearing that news. very disappointed yes, but what made me angry was the shady äss way we were told, and more broken promises from a company that willingly takes my hard earned money.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Bark?!!! We aren't getting dedi's?! Who is this... "Emiliogunz" you speak of?!

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

ATVI, or activision support..

Level 21

[Sadly] Bark?... Oh well. I guess the other consoles get them then? We don't even get listening servers?!

Level 13

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Yes, tis a shame... I'm guessing we're going to lose more folks because of this?

Level 13

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

You think? Nice to be optimistic I guess, because if I was them, I would be doing everything I can to find another job and get away from this headache.

What are you doing ATU, got anything to tell us or have you all been told to keep quiet now after Emiliogunz told us we're not getting dedicated servers??

I hope so.  I think they may have done something with matchmaking again.  Two days in a row now it's taking way longer than normal for me to find a match.  And when I do finally find one I'm lagging like crazy.  It only find a single match too which is weird.  Testing 0/40 matches over and over again.  Then it finally says testing 1/40 and I join that one, but the connection is terrible.

Level 33

I spent some time with my family.  It was nice to see them again since we spend a ridiculous amount of time at work. Celebrated the holidays.  Flew a drone and recorded some pretty amazing footage on my GoPro.  Played a lot of Super Mario 3D World.  Watched a lot of Breaking Bad.

Back at work getting caught up on things.  I don't have a date for the next update yet.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Are you "the danger", A_Trey_U?

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

I spent some time with my family.  It was nice to see them again since we spend a ridiculous amount of time at work. Celebrated the holidays.  Flew a drone and recorded some pretty amazing footage on my GoPro.  Played a lot of Super Mario 3D World.  Watched a lot of Breaking Bad.

Back at work getting caught up on things.  I don't have a date for the next update yet.

Poor guy.  Can't even take a break without everyone thinking you abandoned us. 

Or died.  Some people thought you died.

....not really

Level 33

in reply to A_Trey_U

no comment on the implied question though? i see what you did there...

Level 29

Studios