Support fell faster then BO2 ...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: Support fell faster then BO2 ...

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

I spent some time with my family.  It was nice to see them again since we spend a ridiculous amount of time at work. Celebrated the holidays.  Flew a drone and recorded some pretty amazing footage on my GoPro.  Played a lot of Super Mario 3D World.  Watched a lot of Breaking Bad.

Back at work getting caught up on things.  I don't have a date for the next update yet.

This I do believe, that you played anything except COD!

Level 21

in reply to A_Trey_U

You flew a drone?    How many points did you need to get the chance?  What were the controls like?  Was the hit detection good in real life?  I demand that you upload your GoPro Theatre footage!

Glad that you got some R & R and good to see you back on the forums, though.

I have no doubt that you became inundated the second you walked through the door, but can I ask if its still possible that BO2 will be getting a little New Year Cheer?  Would be nice if it could   The boosters...abusing exploits...we're losing the battle!  We request backup at these coordinates: Black Ops II Wii-U

Level 10

in reply to A_Trey_U

HE'S ALIVE!!!!

Level 13

in reply to A_Trey_U

Thank you sir. Everyone appreciates your feedback.  Its sad no one expects you devs to take Christmas vacation Just like they do!  Feels good to get away from work!  Keep up the good work. Theres a lot of us wiimote players that love the controls. They are fantastic, and thanks for bringing them to us. Happy 2014!

Level 1

in reply to A_Trey_U

Super Mario 3D world is AWESOME

Level 5

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

You think? Nice to be optimistic I guess, because if I was them, I would be doing everything I can to find another job and get away from this headache.

What are you doing ATU, got anything to tell us or have you all been told to keep quiet now after Emiliogunz told us we're not getting dedicated servers?

Told ya so! 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Yeah, I knew he was on vacation. IW obviously did not. lol

Level 13

in reply to Blogi

just throwing this out there but now that CoD is a yearly release and activision has IW/Trearch alternating years would it be mor of the case that activision has cracked that whip and is getting trearch to start work on Black ops Three or what ever they are gonna call next years release

Level 2

in reply to drgnsoul

Is COD Ghosts Stale Already? Activision Announces Black Ops 3 In Midst Of COD Ghosts Burgeoning Sale...

But they should have their dev/support team so some are working on BO3 and some are supporting Ghosts. We should have support until April.

The big question is whether or not BO3 comes to the U.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

i can hope they will give us some sort of dlc  but i know its probably not going to happen for BOP3  even though treyarch would be the ones making it  and since they make our games anyways they could do that for us.

Level 3

Studios