Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

in reply to Incredible_Mr

On my friends PS3, I play on 12 - 14 for BO2 (14 is the highest). Although ive been DA for about a year now. The best advice I can give is to use the online combat training for BO2 (mix of bots and players) and to gradually increase the sensitivity until you get to something that you feel comfortable with

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

Cheers guys !

I was playing on default and was doing pretty well, even if only combat training. I upped it to 3 and it was way too sensitive. 10s the highest, yet 2 is classed as medium and 4 is high. I think when ive struggled in the past its coz I played too high, and ive noticed the difference between 2-3 is holding your aim when firing.

Ive had issues with the wiimote since I began playing as I use my mote in a gun case, making knifing, diving etc really tricky as the buttons are on top of the gun, wheras with the xbox controller I can do all this, even enjoyed a bit of zombies last night.

If I can master this issue of control the possibilities are huge regarding playing previous cods, etc and im willing to take time and go through the pain barrier to get where I need to be.

Im selling every game I have today, and im just keeping the last 3 cods for xbox (blops1, mw3, blops2). The U is going at the end of the week. I played numerous games last night on xbox and realised I only actualy enjoy playiong cod, so gta 5 etc are all being sold. I also realised I only enjoy FPS, and 3rd person sucks, for me anyway.

FWIW theres deffo some connection issues with the U regarding what it allows through speedwise or something, my connection was flawless last night, but the picture appeared clearer, no framerate drops, etc

Level 5

Incredible_Mr wrote:

If I can master this issue of control the possibilities are huge regarding playing previous cods, etc and im willing to take time and go through the pain barrier to get where I need to be.

This is funny, my son prefers xbox but loves Ghosts on the U, we have every other CoD title for xbox and all the older games are hacked to h3ll. At least we don't have that yet so good luck with that

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

You have to understand how bad ghosts runs on the U for me personaly for me to take this drastic action. If nothing else its a new challenge

Level 5

Shouldn't you be posting on the xbox forums now?

Level 21

Incredible_Mr wrote:

You have to understand how bad ghosts runs on the U for me personaly for me to take this drastic action. If nothing else its a new challenge

Nintendo: Online Store - Product Detail

only thing you needed to do...

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Had one, like I said, didnt make a blind bit of difference pal

Level 5

Incredible_Mr wrote:

Had one, like I said, didnt make a blind bit of difference pal

You still here?

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i got your text in-game and didnt remember to check again till after you logged off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD MAN!!!

Level 29

on this title???

Level 29

Studios