Thank you Treyarch

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Thank you Treyarch

Just wanted to stop and say I really appreciate all of the hard work and effort you guys put into the Wii U version of the game. Don't let the really loud minority of nitpickers be the voice of the community; the overwhelming majority of us really enjoy the game and appreciate all of the support you give us in making this version of the game as awesome as it can be.

Thanks!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Thank you Treyarch

in reply to wuffydave

hard work sitting in front of a comp all day copying and pasting maps isn't hard work lol . Everone is entitled to there opinion and i respect yours  but is this game really awesome ,extinction competed after about 3 hours of play and no replay factor at all ,the campaign imo was short and terrible  the worst campaign yet ...the maps are to big for 6v6  and now there's a massive imbalance in controllers. but  im glad your enjoying the game 

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to mote-rage

Thanks for the review.  I'll pass it along.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Yeah, thanks for always supporting the Nintendo community. I bet it's hard work considering you do all the task yourself (or is it with some other devs to?) (excluding the porting by IW). We really do appricate it.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

what porting by iw?

Level 29

in reply to wuffydave

Nobody complains about their work, just about some, in particular one big mistake.

And the majority does not enjoy this! By the way what majority? There are 1500 people online .... there is no majority at all

Level 1

in reply to TomahawkPayne

... ... ...

Level 13

Studios