The Windows Hate Me

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

The Windows Hate Me

I know there's another glitchy window going to the control center, but this is the first time I've ran into this one. Pretty annoying and frustrating. It happened during my livestream today, so it got recorded (in case you were wondering about the provided video ).

Excuse my French in the video...                          

Have any of you guys run into this or had similar things happen?

Level 18
9 REPLIES

Re: The Windows Hate Me

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

For clarification (since you can't see the YouTube description), I could only turn, as you see. It would not let me otherwise move or change stances.

Level 18

yeah, same spot. i also get hung up on random clutter like in tremor. stuff youre supposed to be able to walk over. in the tunnel on siege too. i think its a mantel issue, if i press b to sprint by the chopper on whiteout on that little pathway thats like a 1 foot step i will go into the mantel animation every time. if im already sprinting as i pass over it though i glide right over.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I only feel like I run into that on Freefall, unless I'm too close to the edge of something you can climb and try to jump. I have more times where (assumingly cuz of lag) I get stuck on a door or something that's laying on the ground in Strikezone or Tremor and have to back up before I can actually run over it as I should be able to in the first place.

Level 18

On ne peut pas passer par la fenetre?

Level 7

in reply to barA-ehT

barA-ehT wrote:

On ne peut pas passer par la fenetre?

C'est ce qu'il a dit.

Level 33

I have had some annoying things happen. Heck we all have.  But I never got stuck in a window.  The reaction was great.  I couldn't help but laugh lol.  Oh man.  That's some funny stuff right there. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

I have had some annoying things happen. Heck we all have.

Getting shot is one of them

Level 21
Highlighted

This "sort" of thing happened to me inside the mine in a corner (just inside the lower entrance on the playground side). Annoying as hell. Ran to a corner and couldn't move. Couldn't crouch or stand. Had to kill a teammate to respawn :/

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

Ran to a corner and couldn't move.

Aaaaand what were you doing in a corner huh huh? C.mon, spit it out, the truth mind you....... lol

Level 21

Studios