The bullet damage is simply too high

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

The bullet damage is simply too high

And paired with a fantastic hit detection it's just overwhelming. Don't get me wrong I like this game I just feel the damage needs adjusted to compliment the hit detection, which lets be honest has always been a problem in Call of Duty until now.

This also brings me to a theory on the campy behavior and I equate it to the high damage as well. the map size isn't the problem it is the damage and the opportunity to camp is higher, as it pays off to do so.

High bullet damage promotes more successful camping, when first shot over better aim takes charge.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: The bullet damage is simply too high

in reply to MarthXXIV

I still can't tell the difference between Ghosts/BO2 hit detection.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I don't know, maybe it's lag comp. or on my end. It just feels like I see a guy for a 1/4 of a second and I'm dead before I can pull the trigger. IW always seems to have really high bullet damage and low recoil.

It's just feels less competitive and more spray and pray.

Level 1

in reply to MarthXXIV

And I will say the damage felt better the first week. Is it just me or?

Level 1

in reply to MarthXXIV

im kinda starting to like the high damage. i mean when the spawns screw you over the high damage doesnt help, but i never really liked people spinning at me as i shoot them in the back and win the gun battle and vice vesra. i mean how realistic is it when someone starts shooting you in the back and you can do a 180 for the kill? This isnt blops2 rush rush rush thats for sure. im starting to really enjoy the game minus the spawns...

Level 29

Studios