The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (FINAL update Dec.22)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Nov.19)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

White arrow (I mean the "you-are-here-arrow") on a light grey map on gamepad. The arrow is very hard to see, please change its color

Respawn points are wrong, many of us are tired to respawn in front of an enemy

Knifing range is too big, I can knife an enemy even if I'm not next too him (and I can knife him even when I start knifing when he is 180° behind me)

Cannot pick up grenades with scavenger

Cannot select the player to mute during the match. Yes, sometimes I find very annoying people who liste music and I have to mute all my team except my friend, but I don't want to mute all the team.

Nobody plays search and destroy, it's too similar to search and rescue, but search and rescue is better than SnD, so please change it with something very different (demolition, sabotage or headquarter)

Audio malfunction in extinction when you put 6 or more sentry guns on the ground

Thank you

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac
Knifing range is too big, I can knife an enemy even if I'm not next too him (and I can knife him even when I start knifing when he is 180° behind me)

I have found knifing to be very inconsistent. I have a little over 260 knife kills right now. Sometimes I can be several feet away and have a successful kill, and sometimes I am directly behind a stationary enemy and I have to swipe at them several times before I get the kill. Often after a couple of tries at unsuccessfull knifing, they are alerted to my presence and turn to kill me instead. So far I haven't pinned down exactly how/when/why the inconsistencies occur. I know others have reported similar issues.

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

Half the time I knife a satcom it has zero effect.  Like I didnt even touch it. Knife another time and it breaks. The knifing is so screwy in this game...

Level 29

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

I think the knife's reliability is dependent on the connection. To see what I mean, go into local play and put down satcoms and knife them. The hit detection seems fine.

Level 11
Highlighted

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Nov.22)

in reply to LucaPac

It's when you have 4 or more sentry guns Firing, then the audio glitch occurs.

Level 7

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Oh dang, that's alot of bugs!

Level 1

in reply to UsDxGoldenxSwag

Only 16 pages worth

Level 21

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Pwnsweet, you should make issue #1 bold and increase the font size by 100x so it's easier and Trey and hisherit's team to see.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Trust me man, out of the problems on this list that's the one I want fixed the most. Maybe that's why it's #1 on the list ^.^

It might even affect us Wiimote users more than anyone because when the fps drop, the position of our cursor isn't updated as often making it harder to aim.

Level 11

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Nov.22)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Is the connection/lag being looked into? ADS sway, and graphics so we can read and see things more clearly? Can some one, anyone tell me, PLEASE..

Level 21

Studios