The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (FINAL update Dec.22)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Dec.7)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

i think nr.6 (heli pilot) isn't a bug at all! i got the pilot now '100' times and i only get those 10hitmarkers on a guy, if he just spawned. mabye some kind of 'spwan protection? also, since the update, when playing dominantion in a party in the evening with other europaens, it takes ages (way longer than 10min) to find a game (we have open nat typs) and sometimes its even impossible although the lists says that there should be around 200 people online playing dom. the only message we get is 'no games found'. same in tdm btw..

Level 5

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Was playing the game split screen(using just the tv and two pro controllers not the tablet) online with a friend yesterday and it hard froze on us twice over the course of a couple hours(music began skipping and looping, game was unresponsive to any controller inputs, pressing the home button on the controller did nothing) requiring me to hold the Wii U power button to get the system to turn off so that I could turn it back on.

Level 1

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I keep freezing after this last patch. wasn't a problem before...it is now. almost every match i have to reset

Level 5

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Dec.10)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Is the ADS sway going to be looked in to, it really is horrible especially as it gets exaggerated with a site attachment, its a bit like sitting on a small fishing boat at sea. Please look into it, as it is a struggle to pinpoint long distance shots, having to fight the controls to keep it steady just helps towards getting a wrist ache..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I noticed that too when I encountered glitch #49. The snipers and wiimote has so mush recoil, that I can't get a kill at medium range

Level 13

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I have another glitch, although its a minor one.

You know that "sniper" post in Siege overlooking the C flag? (Course you do, everyone camps there )

As you may or may not know, there is a table directly down the stairs from it on its side. If you crouch down and touch the side of the table where the legs are (still crouching) you'll get stuck. You'll do all the animations (running, reloading, mantling) but you cant move from behind that table. Its a minor glitch, as im sure not many people will take cover behind that one table constantly (I was trying to get someone in that building, IED at the entrance, took cover behind the table to blow it up, got stuck)

It was BobbyMcGee who I was trying to kill in that tower too

Level 14

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Dec.12)

in reply to BlackMetroid95

happy to help you discover your glitch sir. was i at least able to go positive that match? i thought i saw you.

Level 29

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I doubt #49 was intentional... Think about it, the Loki is a assault killstreak at the last chain and you can not chain kills when you go past that kill chain limit...

Level 13

in reply to Pwnsweet1

OK this is not a big problem or anything it just bugs me i think that the their is a problem with the mts-255  revolver shotgun i don't have enough squad points to unlock any other shotguns to test them out for the foregrip attachment

so i just unlocked this gun and tried to put the fore grip attachment on it and it doesn't show up in the game  '' i thought it might be just the way it is but on other guns it shows up and the characters hold the gun differently '' is this a problem? i tried to unattach it and reattach it a couple of times and made sure that the little yellow tag on the attachment spot was lit up. i played a few matches and i couldn't see any difference in the gun's recoil with or without the foregrip attachment i also put slug and muzzle brake under a three attachment perk. the game didn't show like it was conflicting with the other attachments the yellow tag was showing up for all three attachments ...

i am trying to be as precise as i can

i have not unlocked very many weapons in this game yet, but all the other ones that i have unlocked shows the same forgrip on the gun so i feel like this may be an issue or it could just be the way the the shotgun class works as this is the first shotgun i have tried to use.

and i have not seen anyone using the mts-255 revolver shotgun though i am sure that their are others using it.

also another thing that i noticed was in the character customization screen ( change costume or gear) with the wii remote as your controller

it is not possible to spin the character model

it is possible to do so when using the pro controller or the game pad

it is not a big deal it is just annoying

Level 2

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Dec.12)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

You are not able to "Press A on another controller to have a second player" in a private match. You must back out to the main lobby in order to add a player.

Level 10

Studios