The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (FINAL update Dec.22)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (Updated Dec.22)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Im surprised no one has noticed this.

THE FP6 HAS "HOVERING" BULLETS GLITCHED IN WHEN YOU PLAY WITH IT. NOTICEABLE IF YOU ROTATE THE CONTROLLER TOWARDS THE RIGHT AND ONLY HAPPENS WITH FOREGRIP ATTACHED. -xSinCarax

Level 5

in reply to Pwnsweet1

53.  It appears as though this happens when you spawn as a teammate is taking damage.  I'm not 100% sure, but that seems to be the case.  It also is more brown like it's dried up blood (just an observation).  I tried to pay attention to it, and it appeared to happen when I hear a teammate being shot and killed. 

Level 33

Re: The definitive bug/glitch tracking thread (FINAL update Dec.22)

in reply to like2nap03

63fa82d45aca3b062ce85a958e4b62b2 wrote:

53.  It appears as though this happens when you spawn as a teammate is taking damage.  I'm not 100% sure, but that seems to be the case.  It also is more brown like it's dried up blood (just an observation).  I tried to pay attention to it, and it appeared to happen when I hear a teammate being shot and killed.

Definitely happens when a teammate is receiving damage right when you spawn.  I've been paying attention, and it happens when a teammate is being shot at right when you spawn.  I did not confirm whether the teammate has to die or not for this to happen, but I definitely heard them being shot at when it happened.  And no, I was not right next to them or anything.  I just heard the bullets, and at least some of the time, they disappeared off the mini-map indicating that they had been killed, but I haven't confirmed if that is the only time this happens.  You kinda have to be alert, and looking at the screen, when you spawn given how bad the spawns are.  So I was not able to notice EXACTLY what happened when I got the face full of blood splatter after I spawned, but someone on my team was at least taking fire. 

Level 33

in reply to Pwnsweet1

extinction leaderboard glitches. i escaped with two relics active and it did not update, but i got the background. also, i have almost 12,000 kills and the face sucker patch (10k kills) hasnt unlocked.

Level 29

in reply to Pwnsweet1

well there is a bug on the map whiteout i noticed in search and rescue... if you look through a window (thermal scope, ADS down) to the bombsite B from the first floor of the house that is in front of this bombsite the enemy is invisible instead of white (or gray if the got the icognito perk)... not gamebreaking but a bit annoying... i'll upload a short clip of this bug the next few days and edit this post.

EDIT: Whiteout Thermal Bug - YouTube
The bug in pictures...

Level 3

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I decided to continue it since no one was volunteering. If you have anything to report, please use the continuation thread of the Glitch/Bug Thread.

Glitch/Bug Thread (Continuation of Pwnsweat's Thread)            

Level 13

in reply to Pwnsweet1

The campaign texture bug has only been partly fixed.

They properly load at the start of missions like Loki and in scenes like Elias's death and his reveal as a Ghost, where they used to remain blurry. That much has been patched.

However, I played Struck Down last night, and the guns I picked up, the wall of photos after Ajax dies, and the inside of the escape chopper all had N64-like textures.

Level 2

in reply to Pwnsweet1

So the buzz freeze isn't going to be fixed then, perfect.

Level 1

Studios