The next update will determine if I continue to play this game on Wii U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

The next update will determine if I continue to play this game on Wii U

Either way, I will continue to play this game. I have it for both Wii U and PS4, so if the next Wii U update doesn't fix some of the more serious issues then I'll just switch to PS4.

And that'll mark an important turning point for me and has serious implications for the future of my involvement in this community. It'll be the first time I play a CoD game seriously on another platform and the first time I move over to using control sticks exclusively. If the issues with the Wii U version continue to go unpatched, I may find myself getting used to control sticks and leaving the Wii U community permanently.

I don't want that to happen. The next update needs to address the framerate and it needs to address the connection. Everything else can come later, but those two issues need addressing asap.

Level 11
17 REPLIES

Re: The next update will determine if I continue to play this game on Wii U

in reply to Pwnsweet1

maybe the developers are hoping for all us wiimoters to disappear so they dont have to worry about all the b*tching

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

My statement is independent of control scheme. It would still be true if I played with control sticks, namely, framerate and connection are top priority fixes that need to be implemented asap.

Level 11

in reply to Ronin2012

To be fair, though, aren't the other console forums filled with the same whining except the age is much lower? I always thought it was worse "over there".

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

yes true, didnt think my response through too much did i

although will switching to PS4 make anything different?  Are they also complaining about latency etc (the aussie players)

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

I've heard there is a lot of griping on the other consoles about lag - even on next-gen consoles. The only benefit I see is DLC. But I can't use the sticks

Level 23

in reply to Ronin2012

There are far more aussie players on the PS4 (than on the Wii U) and the framerate is basically a non-issue.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

gotcha. ill have to keep practicing on MW2 on the 360.

Struggling to get used to the sticks for accuracy in movement /aiming

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to Ronin2012

Why is everything a god damn conspiracy to you guys?

You sound like those guys that think that the Kennedy assassination was ordered by the CIA....in another timeline, Kennedy lived and waged nuclear war against the USSR, causing the world to go into chaos. Eventually, humans invented time travel and the CIA launched a secret operation to go back in time and kill Kennedy, so that he would never launch those nukes.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

over reaction much??  conspiracy theories, kennedy assassination etc?? 

Level 13

Studios