The panic knifing..................

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: The panic knifing..................

in reply to nintendon_t

yes maniac has longer lunge, but i didnt notice 10 feet lunge, i also never attempted 10 feet lunge.

also wiimote stabing reads the initial knife fine most of the time, but the animation on screen after the knife doesnt always track to the right spot.

Level 22

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

i had some guy knife me around a corner today. the animation literally pulled him around the corner.

Level 29

lunge is from lag alone. the only thing i notice annoying lunge from is the dog, i never had issues with actual players. now i do knife people, but i had games where my knife seemed to be made of plastic, at point blank right in front of the guy. in other games it worked fine, without any noticeable lunge on my side. im also a wiimote player and have to intentinaly knife, i cant just panic knifing, i do with they would remove the knife from the DA stick so people cant make that excuse anymore.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

What da fudge are you talking about? Saying a lunge is from lag? I'm starting to think most people on these forums don't even not the definition of lag is. The lunge was programmed into the game. It has nothing to do with ping/connection. If you're playing on LAN or against bots there is still going to be a knife lunge

Level 7
Highlighted

yet when i knife people the lunge is well within a realistic distance, i dont litterly shoot at the person. lung based lag simply makes the lunge alot longer than it actualy is.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

No it's not. Lag doesn't decide on how far you knife. Lag is the delay of of hitmarkers mainly or how far/behind someone is playing ahead of you. If you start shooting at someone and you don't get the kill till you start reloading or you shoot someone and it takes little bit longer to get the hitmarker (usually not in the seconds range) then that is lag. Lag isn't bad frame rate/warpin over the map.

Level 7

warpin can be caused by lag. same with lunge, lag exagerates lunge. aka where he is when he knifed, and where the guy is on your screen is rarely the same place, unless they are standing still. In reality, he was well withen a normal knifing range, even if on it doesnt look that way originaly from your view, that discrepancy is a side effect of lag.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

There was no warp nor I have warped when lunging. It's a fluid animation of knifing someone for 4-6 yards away.

Level 7

i laughed so hard one game as i could hve swore the knive had aim assist haha, yeah i cant knife either or shoot anyone. dont get me started on the silenced aimbot dog lunge haha

Level 8

in reply to RAGEmajichands
the dog killing people when it isnt even on them...
Level 22

Studios