The panic knifing..................

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: The panic knifing..................

in reply to T-boss

Thats what I mean. Its like I have a bubble around me that if some one knifes or a dog attacks I die when the game is lagging.

Level 29

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

Knifing needs to be looked at. If I'm an inch behind a dude and he doesn't see me, but I knife him...it shouldn't "miss". I saw a guy, stealthed up to him, he never knew I was there, was a very slow process, within inches, and....WHIFF! He turns and shoots me. Shouldn't be that way...

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

I was close to a KEM on whiteout and I bumped into a guy around the B flag and on both our screen I was pretty much behind him but his knife just got tugged and turned him 180 degrees twoards me.

Level 7

Its like the game is having trouble pinpointing our exact locations in cqc.

Level 29

I feel your pain man. MW3, going for my 53rd MOAB, I needed just one more kill and someone knifes me without looking at me which I was very confused how that happened considering how he his knife hit me from a 60 degree angle. I think there is a problem with the game pinpointing are location in CQC situations (or just lagging) considering lots of occurences have happened with the melee in past titles.

Level 13

Similar to reality, If I was on the battlefield and a enemy had ran into me, my adrenaline would cause me to panic knife them like a Commando. I think it's strange that sometimes you might knife someone while not looking at them...

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to GamebroCrazy

It's not that they are not looking at me. They know I'm there but I'll jump shot to the side or something and the knife just pulled twoards me. There are so many circumstances where I'll just end up behind them but the knife still gets the kill.

Level 7

I don't know if I can go a whole year with this knifing. It's just so ridiculously OP. I get games where I'll be 40-8 and 5 of my deaths are from knifes.

There is no reason for a knife to be a better choice in a gunfight than a gun especially at like 5 yards,

Level 7

Here we go....someone get the pacifier for the baby.

Level 5

in reply to SinCaraxx

I'm not crying about, I'm simply stating something that needs to be fixed because it overpowers anything at close range when it shouldn't.

The only reason I can see why they went back to MW2 commando with a 180 knife lock on is for bad players to pick up easy kills when they don't deserve them.

If I hear someone and come around the corner prefiring and pre drop shotting they shouldn't be able to press the knife button as a last resort. Add that they have a sniper in their hand which means I have even more of an advantage. "Just press the free kill button"

Level 7

Studios