The panic knifing..................

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: The panic knifing..................

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

Spacious_Fissure wrote:

I normally don't panic knife since I play on tacitcal and that would make me have to move my finger off the analog stick to the X button which but I have knifed people when caught off guard of I'm reloading not even sprinting and knifed from like 3-5 yards away. I've had the times where my screens gets turned 100 degrees for the knife when someone walked by me as I was reloading.

Since on default controls for DA all you have to do is click the sticks in and on wii remote it's pretty easy because you can aim and move your finger up a little to the knife button, I know since I did use wii mote for 2/3 years on CoD. Which that's with every CoD game but the knifing in this game is worst than MW2 commando in all around. At least in MW2 it wouldn't rotate your screen just to get the kill.

Hmmmm...makes you screen turn automatically.  Just curious.  Does it still do that with aim assist turned off or have you not tried it yet?

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

"Hmmmm...makes you screen turn automatically.  Just curious.  Does it still do that with aim assist turned off or have you not tried it yet?"

Can anyone comment on this?  Whether aim assist has an effect on this or not.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I've noticed it with AA on and off...

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

The AA setting has nothing to do with the magnetic knife. It's ridiculous, and it isn't lag-induced since you notice it yourself. I've been pulled in a full 180 by it on numerous occasions, and against local players.

Here's a compilation of lol-knives recorded over the weekend:

Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U - "Seems Legit" Supermix - YouTube

Level 1

in reply to Cubits

That was great - thanks for sharing.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to Cubits

3/10 for complaining about sniping. Pretty much all your sniper deaths in that video were your own fault due to aiming being off, poor reaction time, or not paying attention (those corspecreator deaths).

Especially with that death on the sand map, the dude outplayed you by moving and taking advantage of cover while you stood still and sprayed and sprayed like a klutz. Stop blaming other players for your incompetence and get some skill son.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

But those knifing deaths do........................

Level 7

Ugh...i've had this too. Its bad with DA, but its worse with Wiimote- the wider range of motion makes it hard to avoid. Not to hate on Wiimote or anything. The lunge should be reduced slightly, at any rate.

Level 14

You should've seen the Maniac lunge I had earlier today in SNR. I literally flew like 10 feet at the dude lol

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

At least that's a kill streak. Yesterday I was reloading my gun and someone managed to walk past me where just a little bit of his character from a 1-2 yards away from me and the animation just turned me directly to him.

Level 7

Studios