Things that NEED to be fixed for Ghosts Wii U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Things that NEED to be fixed for Ghosts Wii U

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

I played him and another guy with a similar name. 

That's his sister, and we played several games with them last night. Once again he toobed so much I think he was genuinely just doing it to pee everyone off, but again, I beat him 99.999999% of gun battles except when he shot me in the back. I had better fights with his sister, she is actually a good player, she also laughed a few times when I killed her, sounding like she was playing for fun more than he was. But they seemed on better behaviour with her around, even the fella who shouted and screamed at us last week was unusually quiet, but he couldn't help himself by saying I was camping in the bar on strikezone, I mean that's my favourite match for rushing, its a great map for rushing. He obviously hasn't noticed I haven't been playing with my clan lately, I've been playing with a different bunch of fellas since picking up a headset. But anyway we won a few and lost a few until who ever was leading the party pulled us out. My opinion is the games weren't that much fun when someone just toobs the whole match, but what ever..

Level 21

in reply to EpicGuy6743

riot shield/c4, unlimited tac, freight and i guess whiteout would be all i think SHOULD be fixed.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

riot shield/c4, unlimited tac, freight and i guess whiteout would be all i think SHOULD be fixed.

If we got all that it would be fine.  I don't care about the weapon balancing.  I've always thought it was fine anyway.  I can't think of anything (other than that STUPID DOG) that would be considered OP.  Well the shield/c4 thing but that's a glitch. 

Level 33

in reply to EpicGuy6743

Adding a K/D last five games like the other consoles takes more time to code for a small team vs. a team of 30 - 60 people is not going to happen. In fact, I think they are waiting for any information on wether or not we are getting another CoD port at all... A_Trey_U has been very quite and so have the Mods... It is kind of scary...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

its only been a little over a month since we got freefall and the last update. idk, maybe it was the last patch, maybe not. its almost summer anyhow. ive definitely gotten my monies worth considering play-time. if you want something to guage progress by just use the weekly/monthly leaderboard. i look at those boards for everything way more than the career. only thing they dont work with is accuracy.

Level 29

in reply to EpicGuy6743

Just fix the connection.  Or is it me.  I don't even know anymore.  I host a lot.  But the game before I host is flawless.  I am practically unstoppable.  Next game makes me want to swallow nails.  I am 100% sure my neighbors think I am bat**** crazy.

Level 14

in reply to EpicGuy6743

Also would like to see the sniper/zoom/Thermal/Tracker sight/scopes fixed on the wiimote. 

Level 10

in reply to PenguinAvenger

PenguinAvenger wrote:

Also would like to see the sniper/zoom/Thermal/Tracker sight/scopes fixed on the wiimote.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.  Sadly I think that is going to have to wait for the next game.  If we're lucky....

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Well, if you can remember (I remember but not the exact place or thread where it occurred), A_Trey_U told us that a lot of issues that were left to fix in BO2 were worked on in the development for this game and such, because they didn't have the time and maybe resources to do both. If we continue to get releases, I imagine the controls and control issues, at least, should get better and better each time.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to EpicGuy6743

Other than the 180 Knife, i havent really run into any other major issues

Level 6

Studios