Trey can u please do something about this glitch?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Trey can u please do something about this glitch?

Last night me and my friends were on the train map called freight or something and some douchebag decided to exploit a gltich were u can go underneath the map and he was pissing everyone on my team off and this needs to be patch up asap and yes we did reported him cheating,exploiting,and boosting but we still dont know if he will ever get banned but this matter needs to be looked at right away.

Level 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trey can u please do something about this glitch?

in reply to NkoSekirei
Solution
‎23-12-2013 06:49 PM

Same thing happend with me aswell I did not now who was shooting me untill I seen the killcam and our team lost becuse of it its not fair

SnowydayUK
Level 14
4 REPLIES

in reply to NkoSekirei
Solution
‎23-12-2013 06:49 PM

Same thing happend with me aswell I did not now who was shooting me untill I seen the killcam and our team lost becuse of it its not fair

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

its like mw3 all over again were people kept going underneath the map and boost their way for a nuke

Level 7

in reply to NkoSekirei

listen guys, just block em and move on. recent players list on friends function works beautifully on this title which is something i wanted all through blops2. thats my advice anyhow

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

i dont think blocking them would help cause if u ran into the glitcher on the same map and ur pretty much screwed.Thankfully my clan mates and i left that match before that glitcher k.e.m. went off so he doesnt get any kills at all which was a smart move and we werent gonna win anyways.

Level 7

Studios