Trouble with going prone?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Trouble with going prone?

in reply to RawJustice

I have held the - button with all my might for 20 seconds, and he still only crouches, again, only in certain spots on strikezone

Level 3

in reply to Dazan3O3

Dang, that I have not yet experienced. That sucks, If I run into that issue I'll try to bring in more details of the issue like if it only happens on certain maps, certain spots on a map, etc.

Level 6

in reply to Dazan3O3

You could be on to something here. It could be a bug relating to a glitch in mistakenly reading the two different map layouts since, once a KEM is released, the map has area's where people could go prone before the map blew up and after it does blow up, some area's of the map are trashed. Hmm... but I I'm no virtual game designer (yet...). I Wonder what A_Trey_U has to say about this being a possibility.

Level 13

in reply to M4GNUM

Hmm... yes, actually. I seen it happen a lot on Strikezone. But according to everybody else, it's in-game global lol

Level 13

in reply to M4GNUM

i use ccp and tend to crouch around most corners. im having trouble going prone, crouching, and diving. i went to dolphin dive my first match and it had a weird stuttered effect. almost like my character dove then tried to dive again in mid air. idk ive just got the game but will experiment more tomorrow. i also had trouble going prone in bushes...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I'm not 100% certain but I don't think you can dolphin dive anymore, you do a knee slide in crouch position instead.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to WiimotesRus02

yeah i hate it.

Level 29

Studios