Two things I don't like about the game

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Two things I don't like about the game

One, it's too hard to start an unpopular match when the minimum requirement is 8/12, matchmaking doesn't work that well when the mode people play the most is team deathmatch and all others get like 3-4 lobbies at most.

Two Auto Aim is supposed to compensate for someone aiming down site at someone at a distance who is moving left to right. For example if I'm next to someone auto aim shouldn't turn on because they could just push left or right on the stick.

Right?

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Two things I don't like about the game

in reply to Gibbunz

Edit: For example if I'm next to someone auto aim shouldn't turn on, because I could just push left or right on the stick.

Level 1

in reply to Gibbunz

well 2 things i hate are: very inconsistant lag, its consistantish while im online but varies greatly each time i play the game.

and number 2: the spawning.

everything else is eather good or okay.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

↑ these are my issues also.

Level 29

in reply to Gibbunz

But it's not auto aim...it's aim assist...unless you're talking about the wiimote AA, which actually is auto aim.

Either way, the DA aim ASSIST is very weak in ghosts. It's even weaker for snipers.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to Gibbunz

How did you forget the lag and corner shooting? God, the corner shooting... worse than it was for Black Ops

Level 7

in reply to uscoastgaurd

Believe it or not guys, i got corner knifed. You read that right.

CORNER KNIFED.

It was on the map Siege. Close to my Maniac, and on his screen, he stabbed me when i was completely through the door. I dropped my Pro Controller and took a walk, i was kinda steamed. Siege is most terrible of every map in Ghosts. I actually like all of them except this one. Even Chasm.

I still like Ghosts though <3

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Off topic, but how's the sticks on the pro controller? I've been using my CCP because the Wii U Gamepad sticks feel awkward to me for FPS games and I'm thinking of getting a pro controller but I'm afraid it's going to be the same as the Gamepad.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Lol they are identical really, but if you played Gamepad for awhile and switch to the Pro Controller, it'll feel awkward- its obviously smaller than the GP, it'll take awhile to get used to. Once you are, you'll notice that the sticks are closer together, which is, again obviously different than the GP Its overall a compact GP without a screen. I find the L3/R3 buttons wear out/stop functioning properly slower than the GP.

Level 14

in reply to Gibbunz

Legit question, with the new tech in controllers coming with next gen, do you really need aim assist anymore? I don't really think it should even be there, you can aim precise enough now.

Level 6

Studios