VG 24/7 confirms High Moon Studios developing COD: AW for Wii U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

VG 24/7 confirms High Moon Studios developing COD: AW for Wii U

Just one website reporting this currently, so take it with a huge grain of salt.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare last-gen ports coming via Transformers dev | VG247

I call bull right now because Treyarch has always developed the Nintendo ports of Call of Duty, so why the change?

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: VG 24/7 confirms High Moon Studios developing COD: AW for Wii U

in reply to expresso83

Who knows?  And one article is hardly what I would call confirmation.  I take this with a grain of salt right now.  Not saying it isn't true.  Just saying ignore anything that is not an actual confirmation from either the developer themselves or Activision.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

until a aw wiiu forum gets created then it doesn't matter, wonder if trey u will be back saying we should have another game night with the devs...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

If 3arch isn't doing the port then I don't know what will happen.  We'll end up having a dev that we never had before.  Who knows how well patching will go?  May not be any dev interaction.  It worries me because these games are always so buggy at launch. 

Level 33

in reply to expresso83

Here's another article written today: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Information Blowout: Story, Gameplay, Movement

Grain of salt, I know...but still.

Look at the bottom of the article: "COD: Advanced Warfare is coming to Windows, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Wii U on November 4."

Level 23

in reply to expresso83

in reply to Snowyday

lets just hope that whoever ports it , has had no experience with a wiimote ever, just to keep things on par with the last couple of ports

Level 13

in reply to expresso83

can we all try and remember freefall and nuketown preorder bonus was advertised here then pulled...lets not put the cart before the horse.

Level 29

Studios