WHERE IS THE PATCH?!?!?!?!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: WHERE IS THE PATCH?!?!?!?!!!!!

in reply to PenguinAvenger

I am with you on that , I'll believe it when i see it .

Also , why was there no forum announcement about an up & coming patch ?

Seems like the twitter feed that announced the patch could have a get out clause attached to it .....We will have to wait an see .

Either way , it's a very odd way of keeping the community informed over the progress of such things .

Level 2

in reply to Kit_n_Kaboodle

the "community" ruined our chance for dev interaction this title constantly whinning for da and aa to be removed, dlc questions non-stop, and other impossible wants and ridiculous rants. im not one bit surprised trey doesnt post here.

the patch is coming. the only game breaker is freight glitches. once thats patched i could care less  about the needless buffs/nerfs the xbox squeakers cry for.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I am with you, just fix freight and the optics for the wii mote and I am set.  Also i would like to use different weapons on infected!

Level 6

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I totally agree with you about the nerfs/buffs , Instead of the freight glitch fixed i would rather have spawns and matchmaking fixed .If i have to pick 1 i'm gonna go for matchmaking

However i have to disagree with the first part of your reply .Regardless of how many people have complained/whined/argued over the same crap endless amounts of times ,It is still down to the designated dev to answer questions and post relevant info including up & coming patch's on the wii U forum .

Let's say that a person who plays wii u cod arrives at the forums looking for some answers to his/her questions regarding ,  let's say the freight glitch .

Now after searching the forum and finding no answers to their questions they either make a thread or message ATU , Either scenario currently doesn't get a response from ATU .All it gets is members expressing their frustrations with the same scenario.The solution to this problem could be solved with a simple reply from ATU explaining that this is on the treyarch radar and there will be a patch /hotfix to solve this & he will post when fix goes live .

Now go over to the xbox forums and see the amount of whining that goes on over there and the devs still post ,still interact with the whining sh!ts who need their every whim catered for .So my point of posting this on twitter seems very strange when there is a dedicated forum for this kind of announcement .

As i said above ,Until i see it & the patch notes on this forum ,I'm not holding my breath for anything .....Remember the Blops patch thread you bumped the other day

Level 2

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

the "community" ruined our chance for dev interaction this title constantly whinning

I don't think that has much to do with it. I think when a dev says we're getting dedi's and another confirms that there isn't any planned for any present/future title, they told them to stop talking about the game to save future confusion.

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

We didn't get Didis? Last time I played It was so smooth. Might have been a good host

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to WiiCookie
Level 5

Studios