Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: What do you think they got right?

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

It is D:

Level 6

in reply to T_Knight

Let me guess tdm only player?

I've already made some really good points on the matter look up they're on this thread there's no reason for me to type them again just to make a mindless moron argue against me

Level 6

in reply to darkfox2071

Actually Domination, oh your entire narrative just went up in smoke.

And for the record, I don't see any argument for why Support streaks, the current danger close and why assault streaks aren't balanced, and by that infallible logic and the fact you refuse to refute it, means you're wrong.

Level 3

in reply to T_Knight

Oh really I play dom most of the time and haven't seen you once :/ if you think assault/support is balanced you clearly have no brains is I rather get killed once by a stealth bomber than anytime by a squadteammate

Level 6

in reply to darkfox2071

Sounds like an excuse since you don't know how to deal with a bot.

Maybe you should get good, since if they don't ambush you, they're just as easy to put down as a dog. Against a moderately skilled player, they're easy to kill, double so if you have AP rounds to bypass their BV.

Level 3

in reply to darkfox2071

He probably just struggles to get actual killstreaks even with his nooby riot shield, c4 and danger close. Come on defending danger close.......Probably just misses the days in MW2 where any 5 year old could pick up a controller and get a AC130 with OMA noobtubes/dangerclose.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

danger close and tubes would be totally unnecessary if not for c4 exploiters, i hate em.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Thing is you can have all of those on the same class :/

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to darkfox2071

i dont like tubes in general, but i made a danger close 2xtubes class just to get at em, thats what i meant. sick and tired of aiming at feet due to unpatched exploits, so now they get tubed.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Please, with Wiimote aiming, it's piss easy to take out riot shield users. It was only a problem with the other systems since they use normal controllers which don't allow for precision aiming to firing at their exposed parts of a riot shield user, which there will be at least one even if they're crouched and walking towards you.

Couple that with Off the Grid, which nullifies their early warning radar, and the element of surprise, you can even take out C4 + Danger Close riot shield users relatively easy. Or just use a trophy system/night owl and neuter them.

Do they REALLY cause you that much problems?

Level 3

Studios