What do you think they got right?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: What do you think they got right?

in reply to T_Knight

T_Knight wrote:

Also getting helo pilots is easy, camp an area of the map (Not a spot), relocate after a few kills, (preferably with your old spot in your sight to kill anyone who comes charging for that.) Build up a few kill streaks, (Dog, sentry, Hind, etc) Get Helo pilot/Loki. Even on tight maps like Free Fall it's piss easy, it's all about controlling the right area.

and if i "blow you sky high" while youre attempting this strategy, would you rage?

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

Why would I? It's a useable counter, And if you get C4'd camping an area. you most likely didn't have blast shield to tank the first one (Since even if they had danger close, it would have to be right on top of you for the C4 to kill you.) and you failed to relocate in a timely manner, or the C4 user saw you moving and you failed to hear their approach and you held up in an area where they can toss a C4 at you.

As I said before, one Trophy system utterly nullifies their weapon set, learn to keep it handy.

Level 3

in reply to T_Knight

thats twice now youve suggested camping with a trophy system to take out shield/c4 users...no thanks.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

ANd you know what he doesnt...

Level 18

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You seem to mistake camping a spot or area with a trophy system (Which becomes a nice target for anyone with sitrep, so it's not advisable), with spot a Riot shield user and plant Trophy system where you currently are, or the objective so they can't kill you.

it's not my fault you can't easily counter the set up.

Level 3

in reply to T_Knight

i dont know if theres a language barrier but you lost me. i already said i just tube them, end of story. apparently you see nothing wrong with honest killstreaks being ended by exploiting garbage players, i dont get it.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Please don't start another camper debate, its clearly obvious that some people don't have a choice but to camp. If they can't win gun battles for poor connections what else are they going to do? (rhetorical question) If they're bad players, some will venture out and start to get better, simple as...

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i wasn't...was i? i already said long ago if im forced to battle people with terrible connection ill camp my nuts off. i could care less what anyone thinks, i play for the win. i just dont feel hiding with a trophy is the answer to an exploit that got fixed on every other system.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i dont know if theres a language barrier but you lost me. i already said i just tube them, end of story. apparently you see nothing wrong with honest killstreaks being ended by exploiting garbage players, i dont get it.

I thought I was the only one who was lost, LOL.

Level 23

in reply to BobbyMcGee

There is no such thing as an honest kill streak. You either get it, or you don't. Don't kid yourself.

Level 3

Studios