What happened to the "Dedicated Servers"?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

What happened to the "Dedicated Servers"?

When is Infinity Ward / Treyarch turning them on for the Wii U Ghosts community? DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!

Level 3
35 REPLIES

Re: What happened to the "Dedicated Servers"?

in reply to CAL619GUY

Never. You'll take your Zimbabwe player hosted servers and you will like them.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Level 3

in reply to CAL619GUY

Have you shown your mom yet?

Or did you instead rush on here and post this on the first thread you saw, without any regard to the content of said thread, just to get views on a video of that rare moment you may have actually done good without having to cheat?

You didn't even have the decency to make any comment on the topic of this thread when you hijacked it to promote yourself...

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

bughunt wrote:

Or did you instead rush on here and post this on the first thread you saw, without any regard to the content of said thread, just to get views on a video of that rare moment you may have actually done good without having to cheat?

You didn't even have the decency to make any comment on the topic of this thread when you hijacked it to promote yourself...

You know what annoys him the most? Just don't reply, seriously He'll keep editing the post with more insults to make it look like he's the last poster, hoping you'll bite.

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Yeah, I guess you're right lol

A child without an audience quickly stops acting up got it.

Level 10

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

bughunt wrote:

You know what annoys him the most? Just don't reply, seriously He'll keep editing the post with more insults to make it look like he's the last poster, hoping you'll bite.

LOL

Level 13

in reply to CAL619GUY

Yeah, i've been wondering about that too. I mean, lag has been better for the most part for me, but there's a ridiculous amount of host migrations. Also, sometimes even when i have a smooth connection, random times in match i "teleport"- run up a stairs, next second at the bottom of the stairs- Now i know dedis arent a fix-all solution, but they should help with those issues. Then again, my hopes arent up. Like the Last Stand incident, and the recent "quickscoping removal", and don't even get me started about DLC- im not expecting much anymore from Activision/Treyarch/IW.

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

last stand incident?

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You dont remember? Well, remember MW3? Robert Bowling, the creative director at the time, said that he was getting rid of Last Stand, the most annoying deathstreak ever. What he did to replace it, was even more despicable- Dead Man's Hand, which im sure, if you played MW3 was 10x worse than Last Stand. It probably was the biggest slap in the face that IW ever gave us. So basically what i meant is, if they said they got rid of it, they really didnt.

Level 14

Studios