What happened to the "Dedicated Servers"?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: What happened to the "Dedicated Servers"?

in reply to BlackMetroid95

again all they care about is money and not their fans. someone needs to go up to them and slap some sense into them. they are digging their own companies' grave by continuinally putting out  this kinda Pooop.  Again Ubisoft atleast treats us better. i would love to see activison IW and trey takke after ubisoft and actually give wii U players what they diserve.

Level 3

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

Thanks for the feedback.

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

Just scroll down further...

Level 33

in reply to A_Trey_U

I'm sorry you seem like a nice person atrey But from what i've been seeing  have proven my point.  we were considered a next gen  then we werent, then like every other time making us pay the same price  as the other sytems (black ops 2 was fine with having more zomb maps and such and being continous) But now even we only get this dinky one map extintion  no add ons what so ever which the other cconsols will be getting   no added map packs  No bonus when you pre order (i got posters because of  afriend)  we list about hackers and  Bad lag  and that doesnt get fixxed. Yet  you guys continue to put titles for us thats a shell of what you guy intended the game to have  ( i know the dlc packs were already confirmed before you guys relased it) and yet its no suprise that we get left out and still have to pay  50-60$ for a game thats you get dced from when you log in and all that and you dont have a problem with any other game online like black op2. SO I suggest  If you want more people to buy your games,  Be more for the people  because as is and i said earlier  , with no dlc and no bonus, lags terble, hackers  and all that shows that  there is  a lack of care for the consumer. I really want you guys to prove me wrong but i hoesntly dont see that happening.

Level 3

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

There are no hackers on Wii U.

Bye!

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

you know what i mean. Glitch exploiters.

Level 3

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Level 13

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Watch the video I displayed in response to BlackMetroid95 and it will tell you everything Wii exprinced in MW3...

Level 13

in reply to CAL619GUY

Well, CastieL_Requiem, I don't think someone who boosted the entire BO2 time period should be complaining.

Level 10

in reply to CAL619GUY

the lay a way hasnt been paid in full yet, and they are still on back order.

Level 3

Studios