When next fee or free DLC for the Wii U?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

When next fee or free DLC for the Wii U?

Our Wii U and Our wallets are ready

BTW.

Can you reveal how many times has been downloaded free FREEFALL on Wii U?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: When next fee or free DLC for the Wii U?

in reply to williamsdefende

williamsdefender wrote:

Our Wii U and Our wallets are ready

Yours might be but mine isn't. Fix all the problems first then maybe, but only maybe..

Level 21

You HAVE to download the map or you cant play, so all players will have it. Gieen theres about 1200 on at any one time, maybe multiply that by 3 max, so id guess around 3500 downloads.

Theyd never sell us DLC as it would split the community. They are giving the 1st map pack free this weekend to other platforms

Level 5

in reply to Incredible_Mr

Incredible_Mr wrote:

You HAVE to download the map or you cant play, so all players will have it. Gieen theres about 1200 on at any one time, maybe multiply that by 3 max, so id guess around 3500 downloads.

Theyd never sell us DLC as it would split the community. They are giving the 1st map pack free this weekend to other platforms

really? id say thats opening a  door, wouldnt you? i want that extinction dlc badly.

Level 29
Highlighted

i think they are trying to compete with titanfall, thats when the price dropped and we got the first ever dlc.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Why would they compete with titanfall on the wii u? The wii u doesn't have titanfall. In fact, competition with titanfall will be worse for us wii u users because they'll put even less effort than the bare minimum effort they put in right now.

Level 1

Studios