Why is everyone so Scared?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Why is everyone so Scared?

Ok I get that many people like to camp but this has just gotten ridiculous.  The last few games of FFA I have tried to play there are 8 other people hiding in corners with i.e.d.'s everywhere.  Now I do support tactical camping.  By that i mean you are overwatching an area.  I just can't wrap my mind around a corner camper watching only his little field of view.  I cannot figure how it is fun.  It has gotten to the point that i wont even play FFA anymore.  Cannot move 3 foot with out an i.e.d. going off.  Same thing today on domination.  Half my team is camping and all there team was.  They held one point the whole game.  Last minute of the match nobody died!  ITS JUST A FRIGGIN GAME PEOPLE, THE STATS DONT MATTER!.  Now i know this does not apply the Glorious Warriors of the forum but i just cant figure why they set and hide.  And before anyone says anything I am aware that the purchased the game and can play how they want.  All i am saying is i just dont get it.

Level 6
16 REPLIES

Re: Why is everyone so Scared?

in reply to King_Nero-Senio

Agreed. In the case of those circumstances, Sitrep and/or Blast Shield. Maybe make an explosive based class. I have a great one. Sometimes don't even have to get near them or in their field of view.

Level 18

the funny ones are the ones in domination camping. they are no where near a flag but u won't get by their corner.

Level 3

in reply to GHOSTED11

Challenge accepted. Kill the camper. Run past his/her corner multiple times. They come back. Cycle repeats.

Level 18

It is a billion times worse in hard core. They suck at regular core so they come over to HC where it takes less bullets and there is no map. It's ridiculous. Makes for some boring @ss games where the time limit ends the game rather than score.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

I Love HC on BO2 so yeah i tried it on ghost and instakilled.  I only have like 5 hours in on the game so once i learn the maps and camping spots i will give it another go. 

Level 6

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

It is a billion times worse in hard core. They suck at regular core so they come over to HC where it takes less bullets and there is no map. It's ridiculous. Makes for some boring @ss games where the time limit ends the game rather than score.

Oh dear

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

You know it's true, Mr. Paul.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

You know it's true, Mr. Paul.

I see no difference between hctdm and soft core. Mr James

Level 21

Was playing TDM on Standoff (Hate that map with a fiery passion) and there was one guy hiding in the long grass area in that little corner bit under the huge building, and right in front of him he had a sentry gun and a that bloody mut.

He was just sitting there behind his Sentry Gun and Dog, Fully Scoped, Couldn't believe it, So i just went upstairs leant out of the window and rattle some bullets into his head.

Level 1

Studios