Why is everyone so Scared?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Why is everyone so Scared?

in reply to BeediferDeux

Stormfront not Standoff, tried to edit that but put me onto edit the OP. Weird.

Level 1

in reply to BeediferDeux

lol im guilty of that, but as soon as i drop the sentry im off to get maniac. i will worm in there when people are in the windows above, or the buildings on the other side. people tend to camp up there with thermal...

Level 29

in reply to King_Nero-Senio

On xone I ran into several lobby's in core TDM on whiteout. The enemy players would just sit in the back of the map, crouched behind a rock with a thermal scope. It happens for sure and I hate that too. You just have to change lobby's I guess. There will always be the overly scared people that literally take "camping" to the next level.

When this happened, I just started using my EBR thermal + muzzle break class and out-camp them. The good part about this that they don't move and you know where they are hiding. Sucks playing cat and mouse but some games just turn out that way.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

they do the same on ps4

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to GHOSTED11

It's true...

Level 13

in reply to ZvErS

Yes, this is not just on Wii U, it's on all consoles. The thing is, many people find it easier to let the enemy come to you instead of you going head on with them in Ghost. Now that we have the I.E.D in the franchise, people are throwing them down while camping so that it stays on the field as long as they are alive (Click... dead). Those terriost are getting into are games now (But they aren't really terriost)...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

no, people just havent realized this isnt blops2, and when you sprint face first into gunfire it actually kills you.

Level 29

Studios