Why so laggy?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Why so laggy?

in reply to BobbyMcGee

No, It's very hard to find a match without lag in CoD, never found a match with lag in MK8, even in private lobbies.

I live in Italy, here the adsl is not as good as in the USA or other european countries, but even with a poor 7Mb connection the game runs perfectly online. I don't see people teleporting as bughunt said, that's because the game has a very efficient netcode+ dedicated servers.

Try it, you'll be surprised

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

Got MK8 but probably won't bust it out till tomorrow.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

At least it's not just me.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

i just played a few slow games after taking a few months off, it seemed fine to me. except the first match already under way when my knife went through someone, but everything else was fine after that. even went 19/0 my last match.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i just played a few slow games after taking a few months off, it seemed fine to me. except the first match already under way when my knife went through someone, but everything else was fine after that. even went 19/0 my last match.

Some folks had mics this weekend.  Lots of French players.  I think I'm just getting thrown into French lobbies again.  *shrugs*   It happens.  Guess I'll get a croissant while I'm over here.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

i have this game on ps4. the controls are horrible. and theyre having alot of framerate issues.  hahahahaha wiiu community is trash with no dlc. this game is amazing on ps4. and dlc. and a non camping community i can enjoy kill confirmed hc in all day. 

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to camperkillacast

bleh...

Level 29

camperkillacastiel wrote:

i have this game on ps4. the controls are horrible. and theyre having alot of framerate issues.  hahahahaha wiiu community is trash with no dlc. this game is amazing on ps4. and dlc. and a non camping community i can enjoy kill confirmed hc in all day.

States that he has the game on the PS4 and begins to down talk it.  Talks about how horrible the controls are for it and exclaims what the framerate is like.

Then trash talks the Wii U community and mentions the lack of DLC.

Then forgets what he initially said and praises the PS4 version...

Did you take a nap between sentences or something?

A community is only as good as the members within it and you have done the Wii U community a great service.  While I do feel sorry for them...the PS4 community is welcome to have you.

We'll see you come crawling back if and when it is possible for weak and crappy players to cheat and look "bad ass"...just watch.

Level 10

Best news I've seen here in years. Never to hear your stupid BS in game again. When ever I killed you, you shouted camper, just so your team thought you hadn't been out played. God help the PS4 players, but at last we get a break. Funny thing though, all the people I know with a PS4 says there are campers in that game too, just like on Xbox and xbone, Me thinks you're trolling again, just a hunch Sad little boy

Level 21

I don't even want to break down this post.  I mean there's so much wrong with it.  Yeah....I'm just gonna move on.

Level 33

Studios