Why so laggy?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Why so laggy?

in reply to like2nap03

Ive just posted this on the xbox forums, but he says no campers on ps4 hckc ?? I can confirm that ive played on 360 and ps4 and I can only play HC due to lag in core, and its THE CAMPIEST COMMUNITY IVE EVER SEEN.

I just played 1 game and got 72 tags, going 15-35. we won 75-15. NO ONE COLLECTS TAGS THEY JUST SIT IN CORNERS OR LIE IN GRASS IN GHILLIE SUITS AND DONT MOVE THE ENTIRE GAME!

Same with domination, and dont get me started on drop zone! No one goes near the zone, just snipe from 200 yds away

Level 6

in reply to like2nap03

Id never diss the U community, and I never thought id say this, but connection is BETTER on the wiiu. Blops2 had an update this week to put the advanced warfare camo pack in the game, and since tues,weds its simply unplayable. Im .5 secs behind constantly. So much so, im back playing ghosts.

Youre missing out on the dlc, thats gota be said. The maps are good, and the voice over packs are wicked. Listening to Snoop tell you that youre `Jammin` when you use your jammer is epic!

You have the better connection, and the better community

Level 6

in reply to BlueEyedAlien

Meant to say, my accuracy on wiiu was around 15-16% , 3.75 kdr , my accuracy on blops 2 on xbox is around 10% with ARs, 9% with SMGs. I checked Ghosts last night, my accuracy is 2%! Thats impossible, I cant miss with 49 out of every 50 bullets, the issue is lag, major lag. Im aiming at guys who arent there, theres numerous times ive run past someone and died, and on my screen they simply was not there.

Level 6

in reply to BlueEyedAlien

BlueEyedAlien wrote:

You have the better connection, and the better community

Now that idiot is gone we have an awesome community Sadly, he's like an aggressive cancer, and sooner or later he'll be back..

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

I guess the low player count is to blame.  190 in TDM tonight and it's laggy as heck.  Feel like I'm lucky to get a good game these days.  Guess I need to try more Mario Kart.  Or y'all could all come back to Ghosts.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Team up with IKY and lag goes away.  Should have done that to begin with.  What you playing tomorrow IKY?

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Haha. Thanks. Idk what to say to that... Me and my 740-743 kbps bandwidth I did get on tonight. You musta been on mariokart. Honestly, currently I still enjoy Ghosts more. Why? In MK8, there's not so much of a single player experience...to unlock more characters and stuff...as in the past. And it's so much harder to coordinate with friends. CoD has me spoiled now. I enjoy the conversations that I get to have. In MK8, you have to hope someone will join your private lobby or that they're in one, and then you can only play against each other and computers.

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

idk what you mean you can join friends through your friendslist...but honestly im not to impressed with mk8. granted im improving but it forces you to play sooooo fuggin defensively i dont enjoy it, and the item distribution is a joke. oh, btw, the other day when you found me in "no item racing" it was priceless when off the start you repeatedly slammed into me, lol. youre supposed to avoid slowing down by taking hits lol, once other drivers get so far ahead you cant catch them especially with no items.

Level 29

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

Haha. Thanks. Idk what to say to that... Me and my 740-743 kbps bandwidth I did get on tonight. You musta been on mariokart. Honestly, currently I still enjoy Ghosts more. Why? In MK8, there's not so much of a single player experience...to unlock more characters and stuff...as in the past. And it's so much harder to coordinate with friends. CoD has me spoiled now. I enjoy the conversations that I get to have. In MK8, you have to hope someone will join your private lobby or that they're in one, and then you can only play against each other and computers.

Well it's the ping that is important and you're close enough that the ping is fine.  It's the constant French lobbies I get into that kill it for me.  I see soooooo many French Players these days.  I hate having to struggle against terrible, sub 1.0KDR players just because my bullets go through them.  I was right too.  My accuracy dropped some because of it. 

I started out on Windwaker to finally finish it.  Then went to Mario Kart single player.  Trying to chip away at that to earn stuff.  Honestly one think i don't like about Mario Kart is the sheer amount of luck involved.  I don't have good luck.  In COD, unless lag comp is kicking my tail, I'm going to do well.  Skill matters.  In Mario Kart you can lead the whole race and then get nailed by a blue shell at the last second and end up in 8th place.  I don't like that.  I mean I'm still going to play it with friends and family, but I don't like that winning has just as much to do with luck as it does with racing skill. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

waits for nintendont to comment about mk skill......................lol! they messed up item distribution. you can be in 12th and get a banana or green shell, while 4th gets a gold shroom, meanwhile 1st gets coins non-stop...wtf?!? if youre in first you cant use a single item offensively, which is lame, all you can do is defense. i realize people didnt want mariokart wii 2 but im not sure why they went in the direction they did, you can be a great racer and it doesnt mean jack this title. wins are totally random, in a game about racing and competition! plus they destroyed battle mode.

Level 29

Studios