Wii Mote/Gamepad is bad.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Wii Mote/Gamepad is bad.

Wii mote barley has aim assist, while gamepad's aim assist is to high.

Level 6
13 REPLIES

Re: Wii Mote/Gamepad is bad.

in reply to Blogi

Not really. It's much weaker compared to BO2 and all the Wiimoters on my friends list have higher accuracy than DA players. (Not that im complaining or anything). Stop blaming your deaths on what other players are using.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

My ratio on Ghosts is 1.7, it was 2.5 on BO2.

When I die and see a DA player's killcam, he scopes and the gun points to me emidiatly.

Level 6

in reply to Blogi

Well how do you think they killed you?When seeing a killcam, do you expect to see a dude flailing around?

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Have you even played the game? When I shoot on the ground I get a headshot and when I shoot on the player, I die.

Level 6

in reply to Blogi

Everyone's KDs drop on a new COD.

Level 37

in reply to Blogi

It's an IW game. It's normal for peoples K/Ds to drop. MW3 wii does not apply to this though as it was completely different game not just graphic wise compared to the other consoles.

If you're trying to play this game like BO2 and rush rush rush then you're going to do horrible. You have to slow down a lot in this game because of how fast you die.

Also as James said it is a new CoD. Ghosts seems to be a little harder to adjust to because of the big maps

Took me a while to adjust. I had a 4.6 K/D in BO2 and now I have a 2.26.

None of this that to do with AA. If anything  AA is a little weaker in this game.

Level 7

in reply to Blogi

The aim assist balance is fine right now. And I use Wii remote and gamepad, gamepads aa is pretty low.  Stop being so dependent on Aim Assist smh I wish all the controllers AA was gone completely, so no one could complain.

Level 6

in reply to Blogi

I haven't played and tested out the wiimote but I've been watching my boy having a great time on the gamepad, seen no insta kills and he's noticed hardly any aim assist, if any at all. He takes damage and still gets kills or he dies after getting hit several times. This insta kill stuff has to be lag, something not many of you americans are used to huh?

All in all he's happy, much much better than bo2 in his opinion, and says he loves it. So I said he can have the game for xbox for xmas, and to my total surprise he said there's no need to, he's happy with the WiiU version, unlike bo2. I couldn't believe my ears and asked him another 3 times to make sure.  He's back on the U, thats my boy lol

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Glad your boy loves it Pauly.

I might have to try the gamepad then, because my trusty zapper is killing me.

I am yet to win a 'face off', every kill is from a lucky spawn or long distance.

Although I did have one ok game on FFA (never usually play it, just want the Special Forces beret).

Level 6

Studios