Wii U won't get Clan-Features

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Wii U won't get Clan-Features

in reply to Major Stains

Like that geeky girl that you met when you were young, who was shy and awkward, you know the type...hair always in a ponytail, glasses, braces......She's a great girl and she's awesome to hang around with but you prefer to hang out with the hotties(PS4/Xbone) because they look better. Eventually as you mature you start to realize that geeky girl is amazing and has a great personality while the hotties are shallow humans who can barely hold a conversation. You start to like the geeky girl better. Wii U is the geeky girl. She has untapped potential....just gotta let go of that ponytail and maybe clean up a bit because seriously Wii U, you need a shower, you smell like fried chicken and that's not a very big turn on.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

Like that geeky girl that you met when you were young, who was shy and awkward, you know the type...hair always in a ponytail, glasses, braces

He knows, she is now Mrs Stains

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I would compare Mrs Stains to an old Atari...

"Cracking in its day, but is looking dated with worn out buttons and a dusty slot!"

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Major Stains

MajorStains wrote:

I would compare Mrs Stains to an old Atari...

"Cracking in its day, but is looking dated with worn out buttons and a dusty slot!"

And i'm guessing she doesn't come here and read the forums, otherwise you'll be homeless

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Homeless? Pfft! I'd be lifeless...

Level 6

in reply to Major Stains

I can compare my girlfriend to a CoD game on a nintendo platform with year-round support and DLC.

Imaginary.

Level 33

in reply to Major Stains

http://www.screwattack.com/news/project-cars-showing-wii-us-capabilities

No Wii U is next gen its just these 3rd party company's like to screw us over. But then again the makes me wonder why does ubisoft or activision even bother releasing games on this system when they do this.

Level 2

in reply to SWORDMAN100

i started the a thread with the same topic yesterday, so.....

Level 29

in reply to SWORDMAN100

The more I read about the clan features, the more annoyed I am at the whole Wii U thing.

My teammates will testify that for the last two years I've said "this is my last CoD title blah,blah,blah".

It's like the devs are having a bet on what it takes to get me to quit the series on a Wii platform!

Sat there having a cup of Joe and saying

" man, what does it take to get rid of this guy? first we promise DLC in Black Ops and never follow it up.

then we release a truly broken title and drop all support as an Easter present.

What's that you say? He bought a Wii U, expecting it to be different! Right, this will pee him right off.

no DLC, just blame Reggie. And I know, he loves his clan, we will make an awesome clan feature and deny him of it...

thats got to get rid of the thick skinned idiot"

Well, you might be right, or I might just buy it so you lose your bet.

I just wish I worked in this industry. If it was my job!

" Yeah, I'll build your house at full cost. Oh, didn't I say there wouldn't be a roof. We don't support that "

Chancers the lot of them.

(rant over)

Level 6

in reply to Major Stains

I would say it's more like someone building your house at full cost but not allowing you to buy a pool simply because either A) the city won't allow it or B) You're not part of the sony/microsoft/pc club.

Level 33

Studios