Wii-mote racists

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Wii-mote racists

t is just a big joke that you only advertise the Wii-Mote as has been optimized and now take out the Aimassist. We Wiimote player Support and buy since the beginning of the game and that's a slap in the face I'm going to wait a week of Aim assist not return or be abolished for controller players I never buy the game again! !!

So the game is unplayable for Wiimote player.

Too bad about a successful match ...

Level 1
21 REPLIES

Re: Wii-mote racists

in reply to MrGeneralmike90

what?

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

No kidding!

Level 2

You only have yourself to blame for buying this game at launch considering Treyarch's B Team's Dismal record with CoD on Nintendo system post Black Ops. (BOII was a massive red flag)

You can say you love working on Nintendo systems and put time and effort in Trey, but your actions got a funny way of showing it

Level 8

in reply to Treize

Thanks.

mate im in total agreement  with what i think your saying ,if games not improved for wii mote soon il just flog the game on ebay ,i play these games to relax and getting shot across huge maps by  a quick scoper  just isn't fun for me.

Level 1

To me it seems that you people come here to complain about AA being disabled just because... You want to complain and rage about something.

Wiimote never needed AA on Wii games, why would it need it on Wii U?

Level 18

in reply to Convict7
Since it has no chance against controller players who have these AA and a Wii Moter not players.
Level 1

Wiimote's AA sucked ass in most Wii games, it was mostly just damaging your accuracy, too many people never realized this, I can still go to BO2, grab IS Ballista and dominate in long distance, you're better without the AA, just hone your settings and try to find a good way to wield the mote, I usually hold Wiimote and nunchuck between my legs and hold them close to each others, reduces sway from shaky hands and from pulling the trigger.

I wish someone was already pissed off so much about this game that I could find a used copy, don't want to pay 60€

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^

I've been saying this for SO long.

Level 23

Studios