Wii-mote racists

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Wii-mote racists

in reply to MrGeneralmike90
Level 1

You honestly won't notice any difference with AA on or off, so no sense to boycott playing.

Aside from that, it gave me chuckles that racism now extends to inanimate objects.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

Haha, you won't feel a difference between AA on or off on WiiMote???`I bet you never tested it, what you are saying is still wrong M4GNUM.

Level 1

in reply to Mimic78224_WiiU

If you would read, I've stated in several recent posts that I have indeed tested it. Many times. So....

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

If anything you would think they would be happy that an exploit is being removed.  Or that we have a faster turning speed.  Or that we have ADS camera sensitivity for the first time.  Therefore making the wii remote better than ever.  It just goes to show that people just want aim assist.  Because gaining skill on your own, with either controller, is just too difficult.  Needed or not, the aim assist will be coming back.  I don't know why people are so terribly upset about that. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Exactly. I could care less if AA was on the wiimote. I honestly don't see any difference with AA on or off. At this point, given the couple of games I just played, I'd rather they work on getting that stutter and lag to go away. At launch for the first 3 or so days, no lag. Since then, each day it has gotten progressively worse.

Level 23

Real wiimoters don't use AA

Stop with this master race mentality. It was a joke, and now you guys are actually starting to believe you're the master race.

Level 33
Highlighted

It's hilarious how you guys just can't let this nonissue go instead of worrying about actual issues like framerate/stability, freezing, the low playerbase, updates/support, horrible spawns, ARs dominating everyother weapon class but no, instead:

"u gais itz totally unfer that an inprecise kontroller dat aims n limited direcktions gets kinda weak aim assst agenst mah wiimote dat can aim quicker an anywere on da screen, plz balance ur geme fer so itz fair 3ark"

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Your spelling and grammar needs a buff.

Level 23

Ive been playing since waw, and aim assist isnt needed with the wii remote imo, I think the camera turn speeds have made the control even better now.

I think the scope aiming needs seperate dead zones, as Currently using no dead zones and fast turn speeds makes sniping impossible without altering the settings.

Level 1

Studios