Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

in reply to OFC-Giorgio_1967

VGChartz is fake. They just get their numbers from interviewing random people about what games they purchased instead of actual sales statistics.

Level 37

Re: Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

in reply to nintendon_t

Thanks (but no thanks) for your non constructive feedback. Consider backing up your OPINION with some FACTs and providing some alternative sources of sales numbers could help the community.

Level 6

I meant no offense. No need to get your panties all bunched up.

Anyway:

As an industry research firm, VGChartz publishes over 7,000 unique estimates per week relating to worldwide game hardware and software sales and hosts an ever-expanding game database with over 40,000 titles listed and 1.5 million unique data points.

About Us - VGChartz

Methodology - VGChartz

None of their information is based off actual fact. They just interview people/retailers about their purchases and build an estimation off that.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

Thanks for your informative feedback about vgchartz. At least their presentation of numbers looked professional. Guess I will have to do some more research to get some true estimates instead of guesstimates. Maybe the annual SEC filings?

P.S. I might wear pink silent boots since WaW and have a loyality card at Victoria's secret but I can not reveal, deny or confirm information about my panties.

Level 6

Leventi...its been a long time. I dont know if you recall but I played with you a few times.  Went by the name GeoRoc. 

I am afraid I have succumbed to the dark side and have sold my Wii U two months ago.  I just couldnt find people who played other modes that I was interested in.  I do hope Ghosts sells well for you guys and I hope you keep beasting, Giorgio.

Take care brother and God bless.

-george

Level 5

in reply to gt100pro

There must be more than one Giorgio playing cod but I wish you all the best

Level 6

Atreyu can you chime in?

Level 6

Studios