Wiimote AA & DA AA | No Wiimote AA & No DA AA

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Wiimote AA & DA AA | No Wiimote AA & No DA AA

its only fair.

i dont even own the game and i can see a huge problem with this already.

wiimoters are basically being forced into an uphill battle with no AA.

remove DA AA and the playing field is level again.

Level 47
25 REPLIES

Re: Wiimote AA & DA AA | No Wiimote AA & No DA AA

in reply to Elite King

I agree. Disable wiimote free aim as well. Fair is fair.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Why don't you and Segafanboy go play CoD on another system instead of doing everything possible to destroy the fanbase for the Nintendo one?

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Treize

What like youre doing? Da is the primary controller and more poplular of the two, fact. Sorry my idea isnt to destroy both controllers because yours isnt functioning properly. Get a life.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I agree that DA is pretty popular, but being considered the "primary controller" is false. If it wasn't for WIimote thousands of players wouldn't even buy this game. Me myself, and Dazran303 as well, and several others. We play on CoD for WIi to use a wiimote. If I wanted to use sticks I would have played CoD on a different console like ps3/xbone. Its the Wii U for pete's sake, it shouldn't be DA dominated. That defeats the purpose to even using a wiimote on FPS, and having cod on WIi/Wii U. Plus its been in the game since cod3 on WIi. CCP was introduced during BO1 as an alternative controller.

Level 6

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Wii remote free aim? Lol are you joking? Because thats why people use a wiimote on Wii/Wii U. Because its not sticks. Thats what makes it a Wiimote due to its free aim, plus thats used as a disadvantage when sniping too.

Level 6

in reply to Elite King

It will come back. 

Level 33

in reply to Elite King

I have no idea how strong the wiimote AA is because I never use it, but the DA AA doesn't seem to me to be that strong. I've been watching my son sniping with the gamepad, he says he doesn't feel it, and just by watching him that seems to be the case. If he's not on target by any degree its a missed shot, and if anything, in this game people are complaining about the wiimotes for a change. I think the controller dispute is the least of our worries in ghosts, unless yesterdays update changed anything. After I did the update I didn't have to change my settings because I noticed no changes to how I have my settings, so maybe all you have to worry about is the people that do use wiimote AA, because as I said I don't and never have used it, so I can't tell you how strong it is..

Level 21

in reply to Elite King

neither aimassist is strong this time around. DA has it but its not effective enough to take most good wiiremote players. this game did fine, yes no aimassist for wiiremote and weaker aimassist for DA would be good, but this time around i barely notice a difference now.

Level 22

in reply to Elite King

Take AA off wiimote completely - it isn't needed.

Nerf AA on DA a bit - DA does need some AA.

There's your balance.

Level 23

Studios