Wiimote AA & DA AA | No Wiimote AA & No DA AA

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Wiimote AA & DA AA | No Wiimote AA & No DA AA

in reply to Elite King

I wiimote snipe, with no AA. I also have found the "sweet-spot" of settings for my wiimote. In my opinion i have a better advantage than DA users....I'm fast, smooth and accurate. My recommendation to you is,  fix your settings!

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Bergoo

That is false. No matter how good your wiimote settings are, when you reg scope QS with a wiimote VS reg scope QS with a DA controller, you will lose almost all the time. DA's can black scope, once there cursor is on you, they dont even have to fully aim in to get the kill. The AA does the work. You can't do that with a wiimote, unless you get lucky. Me and my friend calamari tried this on BO2. And when I QS him/Black scoped I had to fully aim in to get the kill. If I hit a black scope it was 1 out of 20. When he did it to me, with his CCP, I watched the killcam, and his scope barely even zoomed in.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

RawJustice wrote:

DA's can black scope, once there cursor is on you, they dont even have to fully aim in to get the kill.

This is false. I've watched my son regular snipe with the gamepad, he scopes like a regular sniper, and if he's not on target by any margin, he misses. I asked him to try it out on wiimote and he's just as good, only difference is he now doesn't like using the wiimote because he's been playing xbox for two years. He doesn't even feel any AA pull or snap on or anything with the gamepad. He say's the only difference is with long shots, you don't have to hold it steady like you do with a wiimote. If he's on sight with a player across the map, and that player is shooting at him, he can move behind a wall, and move back again without  having to re adjust, unless you move the sticks it stays on target, with a mote, it takes longer because you always have to put the sights back on the target..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

That's not entirely false. I agree on some points but of course there's never any snap with the DA's. It's the TUG. I've used it myself, and had my friend use his CCP in custom games. Aside from myself and my friend testing this out, have you seen Wii U montages on BO2? Players blackscope just as they have their cursor on an enemy. Not all hits are this easy, but if your QS at close range even medium, it happens. Unless you want to purposely be precise and aim for a headshot of some sort. I've seen the killcams, and witnessed it several times. It's not something a wiimote can do at ease like the CCP can. It's very lucky as I have tried with wiimote.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

give this man a cookie.

Level 5

in reply to Elite King

FAIR?!?! That's it. This whole master race mentality has to stop. I thought it was ajoke, I played along, but it seems that a lot of wiimoters actually think they are the master race. DA NEEDS AA. WIIMOTE DOESN'T. Heck, if you're A TRUE WIIMOTER, YOU HAVE AA TURNED OFF, BECAUSE THERE'S NO POINT TO IT. If anything, DA AA needs a BUFF! I was playing with the gamepad a few days ago and I couldn't hit sht. It wasn't lag or just extremely good players, the AA was simply too weak. I switch controllers,BOOM, helo pilot.  In bo2, I can do just as well,if not better, with DA than wiimote. In this game...lul.

Level 33

Studios