Will you be getting GOLD camo on all guns AGAIN?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Will you be getting GOLD camo on all guns AGAIN?

in reply to SinCaraxx

I can't be bothered this game. I'm not gonna waste time getting 150 kills while leaning around walls like an asshole.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

I can't be bothered this game. I'm not gonna waste time getting 150 kills while leaning around walls like an *******.

I can't work this out, if you have the connection, whats so hard about it? I played Sincara yesterday and he's the same, he has the connection, pulls off shots before I can even ADS, so whats so difficult, have you all turned lazy or is it just this game is boring, what??

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Who has time for leaning around a wall?

run run run run

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

I do that but with leaning in it...

Level 13

in reply to SinCaraxx

Honestly, I've thought about this a bit. They should always have a Gold-esque camo. As in something "ultimate" to work toward. Hell, they should always have something like Diamond camo [in BO2] was. Hidden until you put in the effort. A cool little reward for putting time into the game. Boosters don't count of course..cuz...obvious reasons... I'm gonna try to branch out into a few thoughts so bear with me. Gold - I think Gold camo as the ultimate, year after year, is extremely stupid and boring. Plus, some of the [50 Shades of] Gold sometimes look retarded. They should come up with completely new camos every game (which to a point, they do). I feel that elemental colors should just be some basic easy unlocks in the first place. The ultimate camo(s) should be something eye-popping, but not too distracting, and something that just looks AMAZING on a gun with the particular palette of colors the game has to offer, along with the game engine. Maybe camos could be made into the strategy play of the game. I mean, sure, they're there already, but what if, say, they made a Platinum/Chrome camo. Maybe allows perfect reflection on its surface, allowing you to possibly pick up offscreen enemy movements in your periphials (meaning vision). The catch - in 3rd person its noticeably shiny and can be seen/picked out from far away. Just an idea.

Level 18

in reply to SinCaraxx

What if they had a design your gun kind of camo?  Paint it up like you paint cars in need for speed.  They give you different coold emblems to work with, but also give you a paint feature.  That would be cool.  Design a gun the colors of my favorite sports team or put their logo on it.  Our the logo of your favorite band or something. 

....if y'all use that I want 10 cents for every game you sell.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

yeah, but then we'd be seeing guns depicting nazi dolphins having sex with well hung unicorns like the emblem designer allowed people in BO2.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

those are white supremacist's... in other words, modern day nazi's

Level 13

in reply to SinCaraxx

Nope, I disabled the leaning.

Level 7

in reply to SinCaraxx

Gold in this game looks terrible.

Not as good as BO2 or BO.

On BO2, we had nice shiny gold.

On BO, we had glorious wii exclusive mustard camo.

On Ghosts, we have.....icky yellow camo.

Level 33

Studios