You ever have wonderful

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

You ever have wonderful

Day in call of duty? I don't mean only as in points but you are interacting with people and having a grand old time.

THEN SUDDENLY, someone comes in and their demeanor changes everything. From the way they talk to you to the way they play the game. Even though you have the option to mute, it kinda ruined your day didn't it?

Example of today, I came across the ANML clan and I was playing with the TAC 12 trying to get it gold. All I need are Rescue kills so im camping near the enemy waiting for them to shoot. When we finally beat them, they all do as their clan names suggests. THEY GO ANIMALS! Or full retard for that matter. The storm of cussing torn the mics asunder. I personally have been trying to cut back on the way I handle myself in game seeing as many of my enemies are now my friends and most have respectfully embraced who and how I am but I personally decided to dial back a bit.

Have you ever had one of these days?

Level 5
11 REPLIES

Re: You ever have wonderful

in reply to SinCaraxx

i have yet to come across one of those anml guys who doesnt lag due to poor connection, and they are never solo. i think they like to hold hands while running the map, since theres alway 2 or 3. ignore their comments and drama, they were trying to make up for poor play with big mouths.

Level 29

in reply to SinCaraxx

I honestly don't see the point of talking about a certain clan unless they're worth mentioning as good payers or they hack. I never use a headset but from time to time someone from the clan has one and will relay something from me to the offending person because 1) no one in a video game can upset me with their big mouth, if anything I find it very amusing, and 2) I always have something to say that they can not match, often making them swear a few more times before they leave.

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I accidentally directed my response at you... my mistake...

Level 13

this much is true but if they make me laugh enough ill make a video of me ranting all over their carcasses xD

Level 5

in reply to SinCaraxx

A member from BITW (aren't you in it?) was being rude to me (WE WERE IN EXTICTION TOO! I was just having fun with a member) because he said we need a new leader (referring to my clan) and he's better then me, but I told him I don't care if he is so just deal with it... he left without a word... I'm a nice guy, but people who claim to be better then people is just ridiculous., they usually don't earn my respect... If he wants to be better then someone, then become president of the USA or something. Nobody (that I know) cares if you are good at a game that has only 1000 players on any given day. Wouldn't you agree my intelligent acquaintances?

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

so I don't get those wonderful days most of the time :/

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

He's in BCC.

Level 21

Okay russy...

Level 13

in reply to SinCaraxx

Sorry Im in multiple clans so you would both be right but every time I hang with them the BITW dont pull stupid stuff like that. Either A, they know ama say something or B, out of fear I might not like that side of the story and I leave the clan.

Level 5

Studios