connection since playlist update.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

connection since playlist update.

So ever since my connection seems really off. Tons of laggy matches, and im seeing a whole group of different players and none of the old. Also, i havent been able to tell when im hosting anymore. i think most times ive been host, it only shows the enemy players as connected, nobody on my team. Another strange thing ive noticed is really bad lag hitting mid-match, usually as soon as i start doing well. Try to pull out a sentry and nothing, just the remote in my hand and then no sentry until i try again, this has got me killed a few times. Timer starting at different times, even pausing a few seconds and then continuing.

There was a bad match where at the end of the slaughter everyone left, then me and one person got thrown back into the same map and the countdown began. no vote, same map. As soon as the remaining 4 people left it was just me and one person who then backed out really quickly. I was just wondering if there isnt another custom match glitch?

I think they messed with connection again...

Level 29
33 REPLIES

Re: connection since playlist update.

in reply to BobbyMcGee

This game is barely held together with a shoe lace. I haven't played this game for about 3 weeks, can't say I miss it much..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

The offer is always open to kill some aliens my friend.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Never played extinction, and is useless at zombies, I wouldn't be much help. Anyway, the main reason for not playing is because of a death of a close family member, just haven't got much interest in much right now.

I'll play some hctdm soon if you're interested? Then you can see what a laggy game is like

Shoot me a request,,, Paulywarp..

Level 21

im very sorry for your loss paul, thats never easy. i hope things get better for you.

Level 29

i tend to stay away from hc as its such a camper contrivercey, and im already accused of camping enough but butthurt players. i dont care though. im usually running marksman, so in the words of the game, i am "bridging the gap between sniper and infantry", i refuse to rush into campers gunfire like most of my teammates usually do. dont think i dont run over people on maps like strikezone and sovereign though

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i tend to stay away from hc as its such a camper contrivercey,

Its not that bad, there's even matches like nap describes, where everyone just rushes. Campers don't bother me either way, I do it on certain maps, but I prefer running, always have. Just forget about stats and stuff and just play it for the sake of it and just try and enjoy the game, that's all I try and do. And HC Kill Confirmed is always fun.

Level 21

the only stats ive ever cared about are in the other modes, like escapes/score in extinction and high rds in zombs. pretty competitive there but everyone is, in zombs anyhow. extinction is much more chill and laidback, if everyones actually trying to do challenges anyway. extinction is the only game type thats made me consider picking up a wiimote, something i havent done since res evil 4. some of the challenges like hitting/killing aliens in the air is probably so much easier and the game type in general just looks really fun for wiimote. hence me shamelessly plugging it. i requested you btw.

Level 29

im with you bro. been playing mwr when i can find a game!!

Level 13

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Have you guys ever tried the LAN adapter? I use it, and I have never noticed hardly any lag. I also have my NAT open.

I played wirelessly last week, and I noticed a couple spots of lag where I would be running and suddenly, I am back like 10 feet. I decided to switch back to wired after this.

Not sure if this entirely makes worlds of difference, but I also run a gigabit router with a cat6 cable. Course, gigabit is really ideal for streaming or moving content between differences on the same network - but that's what I have

Level 3

Studios