did they hide/deleted polls?...can't see mine about freezes!

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

did they hide/deleted polls?...can't see mine about freezes!

I feel I little bit disrespected by Activision.

I made a decent poll, without any big flammable words, asking if ppl have been getting more freezes after patch.

There are new threads about freezes now, it is definitely an issue, I don't see why they decided to eliminate/hide (I can steel access to it) polls. At the end of the day it is their decision if they want to hear our complains, and the polls may not be representative as any other user made poll.

I would appreciate if they sent me a message mentioning if I crossed the boundaries imposed by the rules and regulations of this forums, which I highly doubt it. I do not appreciate, as a costumer that behaves respectfully most of the time, to have my posts removed by some obscure decision/policy!

Back on topic...man I am still having freezes, now most of the time when I change my squad member and then find a match....the WiiU freezes during the loading screen.

Level 11
5 REPLIES

Re: did they hide/deleted polls?...can't see mine about freezes!

in reply to ichilenozo

No polls allowed for Wiimote peasants.

Level 37

in reply to ichilenozo

http://community.callofduty.com/polls/2078

This the poll that youre talking about?

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd wrote:

http://community.callofduty.com/polls/2078

This the poll that youre talking about?

Yes, but if you notice in that poll, I wrote a message just today to try to make it visible again, and I couldn't. If, say you just come once in a while, you wouldn't see that posts even if you searched several pages.

This is not just happening to my polls, if you look normally, you can't find polls, nor, I think, you can create polls anymore.

Maybe I'm just anticipating too much and this is just a glitch of the website though.

Level 11

in reply to ichilenozo

Well this is the page that I get when you click on the polls tab

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/ghosts_wii-u/content?fi...

I think they've probably taken polls out, which sucks because i really liked them

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to ichilenozo

ichilenozo wrote:

I feel I little bit disrespected by Activision.

if they deleted or locked it im sure its do to the amount of freeze threads already running on this forum. that and the polls dont ever seem to update properly, so who knows. maybe the smart thing to do would be pm a mod instead of starting another discussion that goes nowhere, right?

Level 29

Studios