no clan wars...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

no clan wars...

Most likely because there will be no elite. How do you multi player guys feel now that you are being excluded from whole game modes/playlists? As a zombies player im used to it. I guess some things will never change...

Level 29
17 REPLIES

Re: no clan wars...

in reply to BobbyMcGee

There won't be any DLC either. So don't get your hopes up.

Level 3

in reply to CAL619GUY

lol, youve obviously not read many of my posts...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I never have wanted elite, for selfish personal reasons though. It affected our clan which resulted in some unpleasant exchanges and a lot of people left. I've always been grateful it didn't come to the Wii..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

care to explain further, not that its any of my business i just dont understand?

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Our clan used to be huge, and supposed to be a laid back just for fun clan, non competitive, then when the PS3 section got involved in elite, it went a bit wrong, they weren't the sort of people for our clan. Now our clan has 3 forums, xbox, PS3 and Wii/PC, to keep us separate lol

Level 21

basically it turned your clan into an over-compettitive mess then? that sucks.

Level 29
Highlighted

Hmmm. That sounds rather familiar.

Elite stirred up plenty of drama over at Team [MP] too, plus that Arsebook place.

Numbers took a steep dive because of that and the lure of the darkside.

Those fun days of several lobbies full of clan mates are all but history on the Wii/ Wii U.

Its just lucky that there are still great people/ clans to join up with when you jump on BlOps2.

Such as those awesome peeps at OFC, those BrB's and BRITS crack me up too.

And it's always refreshing to join in on any clan playing by legit tactics.

If connection is fair to both sides, there are still some great battles to be had out there.

And after a while you get a feel of a clans tactics, and alter yours accordingly.

Some people dread being throw in against a full lobby of KoS, but I relish the challenge and think " right, I'm going to upset these boys ". Even if I go negative, it's still fun to cramp their mojo.

Level 6

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I Found this sad

Level 2

in reply to BobbyMcGee

the wiiU doesnt support enough players, best to do it through miiverse tournaments instead. only other way i see this is crossplatform, though more likly probly wont happen. at best wiiU+PC.

Level 22

Studios