nobody knows the sorrows ive seen...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: nobody knows the sorrows ive seen...

in reply to RAGEmajichands

wednesday the game was perfect all night, thursday the game was mostly good but last night it was horrendous. i checked the in game bandwidth and it was 61kbps so left the game and done a speed test and had 10.5 dwn and 2.5 up. i pulled the plug and rebooted and next speedtest was the same so went in the game and bandwidth was 4495kbps . the game stayed horrendous, no matter what game mode i played i could get a kill. even got a mini gun in an ammo crate a proceeded to spray the crap out of someones back only for him to knife me with his back facing me wtf??? i give up never getting cod again until i hear of one getting praised for running great...so probably never

Level 8

in reply to RAGEmajichands

Totally understand, people complain about dogs leaping from yards away and killing you, I keep getting killed by people with shields from across the room, its like the Bo1 knife lunge, and if they are too far away, the speed they can switch from the shield to a pistol is way too fast.

As this game is quickly killing the fun out of playing, even chatting with my clan buddies is getting frustrating as all we do is complain, it won't be long before I give up for good too. I honestly believe, as nothing important can be fixed, both IW and treyarch should give up on the WiiU. They haven't done us any favours, and if they really believe that there's more DA users than Wiimote, then all the DA users would be far better off trading in the U and getting any kind of xbox and enjoy the full experience..

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i couldnt kill a dog either with that mini gun, just leapt a good 20 feet and bit me from 10 feet away. those riotshield guys might be the ones in the support streak, my mate uses them and says they get more kills than dogs, last longer and capture flags too.

Level 8

Studios