pay more for less

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: pay more for less

in reply to BobbyMcGee

How is that when this has been going on since xbox360 and ps3? Ps3 were getting DLC and Microsoft had contracts then too. What stopped Nintendo?

Level 1

in reply to Mini_Captain_N1

Bad hardware. Now they have no excuse, so its kinda obvious. Just like when people were pissed getting 360 graphics on wiiu, a next gen console. We get an xbox port. Next gen or not, we get what a decade old console does.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You are a faggot. The Wii U is a good price/quality console. It can run CoD with better graphics and better resolution. It's just the developers who are to lasy to improve it! (sry A_Trey_U)

Level 6

in reply to Blogi

Excuse me? Did I say a damn thing about wii u and its graphics and capabilities? I said wii had hardware that wasnt able to receive dlc. Fact. I love people like you calling others out in forums when in real life youd tuck your tail and run. Maybe try reading the entire thread next time before opening your mouth and looki ng like a fool.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to smashbrolink

I must stick with my original statement as it is the truth, a fact.

I've seen a response like yours before, in fact, many times before, nothing has changed, we're not the Xbox community, our crying doesn't mean anything for the big guys. What I stated in my earlier post is not what I think, it's what they think, to them, we only pay for the Campaign, Multiplayer is a free bonus.

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

Oh, I know that. Believe me, I wasn't trying to heckle you or anything.^_^

I was just putting forth my assertion that the top brass has the wrong mind-set, if they expect really decent sales out of a version that is holding back content, even paid content, that its players would enjoy.

Level 3

in reply to GHOSTED11

Where do you get your info? Who said dlc is based on playerbase and if it grew we would get it? You see we arent getting freefall yet you actually believe we will get dlc? As you said its no different from nuketown so if anything expect the exact same treatment because thats what we will get.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

it's a hunch. considering the time and effort spent formatting the dlc to our system. which would weigh more the small amount of people playing cod money or the time and effort the wii u team formatting the info over to the system? I could be completely wrong on the subject, but like I said it's a hunch. My guess is that they didn't feel they made out good enough on the sale of the game, and that the sale of dlc wouldn't be rewarding enough to furnish it to offset the more time put into it.

Level 3

in reply to GHOSTED11

We're paying more for less? Free Fall is DLC...add on content....

Level 33

in reply to GHOSTED11

if we payed for DLC and didnt get it sure, now were paying the same for about the same.

Level 22

Studios