question to whomever has the game already.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

question to whomever has the game already.

i downloaded the patches, because for some reason there were two.... anyway after the first patch which i did it before i even played the game, i noticed that the Extinction mode wasn't on the menu, then a second patch/update happened then there it was on the main menu.... but now my question comes in this after noon, my son wants to play it on his profile, but the extinction mode is not there, Why??? can anyone help me here.... thanks.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: question to whomever has the game already.

in reply to LinkHdz97
Solution
‎05-11-2013 04:07 PM

What Mem said; in order to play extinction on his profile, he has to clear the campaign mode on his profile.

Scratch that; Apparently all you need to do is go a certain distance into the main campaign.

I'm not through the whole thing yet and when I booted it up today, Extinction mode was available.

Just play through two, maybe three key areas, then come back to the main menu to see if it's unlocked.

Level 3
3 REPLIES

in reply to LinkHdz97

You have to unlock extinction on individual profiles.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to LinkHdz97
Solution
‎05-11-2013 04:07 PM

What Mem said; in order to play extinction on his profile, he has to clear the campaign mode on his profile.

Scratch that; Apparently all you need to do is go a certain distance into the main campaign.

I'm not through the whole thing yet and when I booted it up today, Extinction mode was available.

Just play through two, maybe three key areas, then come back to the main menu to see if it's unlocked.

Level 3

in reply to smashbrolink

Hey, thanks... i told him to do just that, play campaign and he only played the first mission and it was unlocked afterwards.... the funny thing is that i didn't play campaign and that is why i was confused, but it is unlocked for me.... i don't how i did it, though....

Level 2

Studios