very angry

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: very angry

in reply to Dr_Aliens

Put cheese on that cracker and I'll be very happy I'm a wiimoter too, I never have and never will use AA, so I don't know what makes you think I'm angry or crying about anything. I'm not the one complaining or need a crutch to beat anyone..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Wii mote forever Pauly, don't you ever forgey that

Level 3

in reply to Dr_Aliens

Dr_Aliens wrote:

Wii mote forever Pauly, don't you ever forgey that

I have a feeling I know you, who are you?

Level 21

in reply to mote-rage

getting a lot of hostility from u guys for exspresing my feeling on a game, and fissure  grow up child  my grammar makes u wanna puke  lol ,what do you want to be when u grow up a newspaper editor as well as the best cod player like ever. just played that small map and did well with a smg but as we all no with the big maps  i was completely outgunned from range  and insta killed by dual assist players ,and lets face it fissure maybe your not as good as u thought u were,theres no camping on domination like in black ops  anymore  were you can rack up high kill streaks against weak players.... btw hows your kdr in this game

Level 1

in reply to mote-rage

I'm an alien and I can spell better than you that says it all mote rage.

Pauly - Classified info.

Level 3

in reply to mote-rage

Don't mock someone's use of grammar while ráping the English language yourself mote-rage.

Granted I sympathize with long range aiming since I've developed a shake over the past few years that makes precision aiming nigh impossible for me.

Level 8

in reply to mote-rage

wow i new u lot were a close community but its getting slightly inbred now , i type fast so if theres a spelling mistake i dont really give a f*ck ,grammar nerds lol

Level 1

in reply to mote-rage
There are already a number of threads on this issue.  We are looking at our options right now.  Angry threads and spam threads aren't going to get the issue resolved quicker.  Locking this one.

Studios