very angry

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

very angry

Hi been reading the forums for years now just to get tips and stuff,anyway about me ive been using the wii mote since reflex and done pretty well usually 2 + KDR on most games and high SPM even tho i run alone and always get the crap team mates like always, so i speak from some experience and consider myself  a slightly better then average player ,anyway after the new update having removed all aim assist im finding getting medium to long range shots almost impossible even against bots in squads, so trey u please hear this the wii mote needs some assist as my hand moves naturally so if my aim is slightly of  and the other player register were i am im dead in a heartbeat ...bang game over .Im very piss*d of and the game feels unplayable ,Im sure i could adapt but hey make the playing field even and lets c if the dual stick controllers can still  compete with me in a fight if they have no aim assist .........all or nothing 

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: very angry

in reply to mote-rage

You call yourself better than average, and use aim assist?

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

whats up u angry cos i batter crap players like you on a daily basis  boo hoo go cry to mummy .. BTW there was no need for your hostility so il  take that for jealousy

Level 1

in reply to mote-rage

He's stating the Wii remote doesn't need AA. How hard is that to understand? I used wii remote for 3 years and didn't use aim assist. I kept a 3.45 KD on BO1 and a 4.18 on MW3 mainly playing solo without AA so don't tell me wii remote needs it. If anything it felt no different with or without aim assist.

Please, Please go back to Elementary/Primary school so you can improve your grammar please. It makes me wanna puke.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur
Level 1

in reply to mote-rage

Don't feed the forums.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

100% agree. I've only used wiimote and take AA off, mainly because I don't see a difference with it on or off. Plus it gets confused when you encounter 2 or more enemies at once.

Level 23

in reply to WiimotesRus02

pauly is mad. pauly want a cracker to feel better?

Level 3

in reply to Dr_Aliens

Paulys 0.45 kdr suggests he should start using AA

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Incredible_Mr

I'm 0.45 now? Wow I've improved some

Level 21

Studios